2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Lol it’s not that simple. ‘19s have all durabuck and no nubuck steel toe. Automatically making them more comfortable. Not to mention the upgraded insole.

He wasn't either when the other Nike Air 6s release in 2015 and they have the same font as these.

The only time when I come in his defense:lol:

C28A1A90-1A33-4E52-9396-4318ABB0B5DE.gif

I never realized when I had these as a kid that the design was based on Jordan’s number 23.

There is another Tinker designed shoe that also utilized a personal reference to the athlete. Does anyone remember what shoe and athlete it was?

Ha this thread moving so fast no one replied to this.

It was the Air Tech Challenge 3 that Andre Agassi wore. The AA reference on the side of the shoes is his initials. Just like the Jordan 6 was based on Michael Jordan’s number 23. Dropping knowledge.

5A8EB5A5-6E28-4D2E-91BE-8A47294A5655.jpeg
5FE0A8CC-E5BC-4EF9-AE04-A8A6CDC1E068.jpeg

Last edited:
Question-

If I entered for 3 Footlockers in my area, can I technically win the raffle at all 3? Or once I hit on one, it stops the others?

So apparently I have a 7 minute hs at footlocker. This is all new to me, so what happens next? Lol

Any Current or Former Footwear store employees on here? (Footlocker, Champs, Finish line, etc)
How many pairs per each men's sizes Stores usually get?
If I get an L on raffle, I might try to see if i can get an Unclaimed pair in the size I need....

Back
Top Bottom