2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
cuz I just followed the directions. I have no idea what any of it means or how this works. I assumed this just means I can buy them 10 min early on the website. But I have a feeling that's not right.
No. You have to go in the app on Friday, I think, to enter for a chance to reserve in store. I think it’s at 5:50 pm EST on Friday, but someone else can confirm.

The raffle gets locked in on Thursday at around 5pm
It locks in your size and the stores you picked
Then on Friday when the countdown ends it will show if you won or not
If you win you have about 90 min or so to confirm
To confirm you have to input a 4 digit code that it gives you
I’m not gonna go into what waitlisted means lol

cuz I just followed the directions. I have no idea what any of it means or how this works. I assumed this just means I can buy them 10 min early on the website. But I have a feeling that's not right.

This is for in store pick up. This process replaced the old ticket system where they would call you if your ticket was pulled.

When countdown ends, the app will let you know if you won the raffle for the shoe. If you won you have to confirm instore pick up on the app. Then on Saturday go to the store you won/confirmed with and pick up your shoe. Just remember if you win they give you until a certain time to buy your pair.

At least he was able to follow directions. For someone who has no idea how it works, that's a step in the right direction. I tried explaining codes to a few of my friends and it was like teaching a 2nd grader calculus.

I will say I'm seeing a hell of a lot of code newbies in here for Infrareds... interesting.

This...walked into the mall around 11 ish on RD and every foot store had lines outside it early. I thought it was for people waiting to pick up reserved pairs at first until I asked the guy in front of me if this was the line for pickups and he looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language. Got out of line walked right in and grabbed my pair and dipped, got some dirty looks on my way out. Left the mall with the swiftness.

People are dumb. My girl was telling me the same story about when she went to pick up my pairs (I was out of town). At one Footlocker, there were people lined up at 9 AM even after the store informed them that unclaimed pairs wouldn't be released until 3 PM. One woman had a damn baby with her and was waiting till 3, regardless. That one made me sick.

Can someone walk me through how to use a check in code for a different zip code?

Need a champs one and I have a feeling all y’all using all these codes even tho you’re not from there

Can someone walk me through how to use a check in code for a different zip code?

Need a champs one and I have a feeling all y’all using all these codes even tho you’re not from there

If it’s the same as FTL then go to ur countdowns > selected stores > input zip > select any store > go back to countdowns and hit on earn head start button > input code > go back and reset zip and stores to ur local places selected

1133BD4C-1F1C-4F95-A047-9CFEFECCA4B3.jpeg

Correct, I have always used a code even though Im not from there. I came across this photo that might help explain.

So head start is just for the app, not store specific? Once I get a head start I can change it back and pick my stores again?

So head start is just for the app, not store specific? Once I get a head start I can change it back and pick my stores again?

Yeah, change to specific store to use that headstart access code and then just switch back to your local store and your good.

Didn't know there were that many of us up here

I normally always win at Lynnhaven FTA. I actually won Spiderman's at Greenbrier, and went to Lynnhaven to pick up. When I saw I won I just assumed it was Lynnhaven and didn't pay attention to the location.

I won my Space Jams at the old Footaction in Greenbriar, I won my Win like 82's at Lynnhaven Footlocker, I won my BC3's at Footlocker in Chesapeake Square, then I won the Concords at Footlocker in Greenbriar

Have you spent $300 at Footlocker or Champs within the last year? Reason I’m asking is because you would know if your “Platinum VIP” or not. That’s the only way you’d actually have a 10 min headstart. Also I’d think you’d know how the process works if you were at platinum level. You said you followed the instructions but I think you need the read the raffle instructions directly on footlockers app/page (works exactly like champs, they’re all the same) because it’s in English and explains the process quite throughly. You seem too lost to have 10 mins lol.

At least he was able to follow directions. For someone who has no idea how it works, that's a step in the right direction. I tried explaining codes to a few of my friends and it was like teaching a 2nd grader calculus.

I will say I'm seeing a hell of a lot of code newbies in here for Infrareds... interesting.

Yeah, I'm shocked this is looking like a 11 release and bringing people out of the woodwork.

They’re just using the codes to “check in” for the extra “1min” so they don’t have to drive to the actual store which “checking in” is supposed to require you to do. No ones “using all the codes” man lol

Back
Top Bottom