2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I got removed from Foot Locker wait list moments ago and was able to reserve at Santa Monica Foot Locker. This is the first time I ever got on at all 3 Foot Locker Inc. companies. I'm going to get a pair for myself but I'll try to see if other people might need a pair at 2 other spots I was able to reserve at.

last time nobody won my size they just didnt want me to have it.
519252952565940227.png

Somehow got through on champs after 3 hours, threw it back into the wild I hope someone in here who really wanted it to wear gets it

Can’t lie, I’ve been tempted to buy 2 of these beauties. But, I’ve already got too many boxes stacked up. Hopefully they’ll restock 300x like bc3 if I decide I need another. That 2 weeks flew by since the early drop.

Finally hit off the Waitlist for Champs. Whew, I can relax. I may double up-but I’m still looking for concords for $240 or less and I’m definitely doubling on the 4s in May.

I just went ahead pulled the trigger on Stockx for my second pair. Paid a bit more ofc but I got peace of mind since I won’t be able to be at the store at 3pm tomorrow for any unclaimed pairs.

Back
Top Bottom