2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Where should I get my toilet paper, and other house esssentials then?

tenor.gif

I guess everyone’s feet are truly different. My size 11’s fit perfect tts.
Very true but i think personal preference plays a part. Some prefer a looser fit, some tighter. Lacing plays a role as well. Im 10.5 in any signature Jordan rain or shine. I like a fairly loose fit. Normal lacing.

I mean...

It’s target.

There’s a lot of things I’d buy at target before I bought clothes there, other than basics or swimming trunks or something.

I guess the money I could spend on 5 pairs of infrareds is going to like...the rest of my wardrobe.

^^ hey bro at the end of the day doesn’t matter where you shop, just your swag while wearing it.
Like Kanye said before he totally lost his mind “I could show up in f***ing speedo and be looked at like a f***ing hero.”

Always loved that line lol

oh, people too good to shop for clothes at target now? why? cause its target? throw a gucci logo on a target shirt and some of yall snobs will gladly get super smash bro hammered over the head for it.

nothing wrong with target clothes. it may not be your shop of preference, but dont crap on people who do.

get outta here wit that nonsense.

lost count how many girls i’ve slayed from shopping at target. the diversity pool cant be topped and they tshirts are rad af!

Back
Top Bottom