2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
So there’s no way these are still sitting around anywhere in Houston huh? Just making sure before I go ahead and copp my second pair on the resell market. With my luck they’ll restock as soon as I do that.

lost count how many girls i’ve slayed from shopping at target. the diversity pool cant be topped and they tshirts are rad af!

rad?

That's not really saying much based off the chick in your profile Pic. If it's your stepmom, I apologize

giphy.gif

Soooooo cats really shopping for outfits at Target?! After buying $190 shoes?

Nah man. Underclothes and maybe work clothes, but are cats REALLY at the club/lounge with a Target outfit and some Infrared 6s?!

Different strokes I guess. There are people who still think Ecko and LRG are hot. I am not here to judge.

Just seems odd to me, that's all. I don't care about labels, I care about quality. Most times, you get what you pay for.
With that being said, I'd rather get quality stuff for the low than buy 'cheap' stuff for cheap.
For example, I'd rather buy a great conditon Polo from Goodwill than a whatever they sale at Walmart/Target.
But like you said, different strokes...

If any anyone comes across a link for a size 10 today feel free to post it or PM me. Thanks. Still on the hunt.

cats really in here equating price to quality? u think that $70 brand name oxford is waaay better quality than a button down oxford from target? LOL nah my guy, youre paying for the brand. take a shirt from target and take a brand name shirt, remove the labels, and 90% of yall wont b able to tell which is which.

kanye west sold PLAIN WHITE TEES for $125 each. and they sold out hella fast.

cats really in here equating price to quality? u think that $70 brand name oxford is waaay better quality than a button down oxford from target? LOL nah my guy, youre paying for the brand. take a shirt from target and take a brand name shirt, remove the labels, and 90% of yall wont b able to tell which is which.

kanye west sold PLAIN WHITE TEES for $125 each. and they sold out hella fast.

I had denim in mind while I typed that but come on, let's not act like there isn't different types of cotton.
I barely go in Target, so I can only speak on Walmart. Most of their clothes look cheap as far as the quality. There is no way possible that a polo from Walmart is the same quality as a polo from Ralph Lauren.

Back
Top Bottom