2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Soooooo cats really shopping for outfits at Target?! After buying $190 shoes?

Nah man. Underclothes and maybe work clothes, but are cats REALLY at the club/lounge with a Target outfit and some Infrared 6s?!

I do this some days polo, some days Walmart/target/FD (especially $7 graphic t-shirts) all with 200 kicks on. And I also have Tuesday/Wednesday clothes and I have Saturday/Sunday clothes. I guess what I'm saying is I dress for the occasion, what I would wear to hang with my Patnas, or spending time with my nieces and nephews, it is different from what I will wear going to the movies, the mall, a game, a show etc.......

Last edited:
Soooooo cats really shopping for outfits at Target?! After buying $190 shoes?

Nah man. Underclothes and maybe work clothes, but are cats REALLY at the club/lounge with a Target outfit and some Infrared 6s?!

I recently copped the infrared track jacket and shorts but and will be wearing some goodfellow shirts i brought at target underneath the jacket.

#judgeme

For example: I scoped some army fatigue cargo pants at Walmart (I receive many compliments on them). I scooped some cheap cargo shorts at footlocker, when I already had every color of Ralph Lauren.

P.S. I sometimes mix and match Ralph Lauren/Supreme/Target/Walmart but not loud ostentatious pieces, I try to be tasteful with it.

This is basically most people in here talking about they buy expensive shoes/clothes but eat the same type of food you’ll feed a dog or cat so they can continue buying expensive clothes.

715B2A81-BB27-4373-8212-EFF4B4A0ABC6.jpeg

I've wanted a couple t's or sweatshirts like the guccimane or Nas ones but I'm not down wit the prices for something I could just make on a website myself

Yeah... I don't get it. Basically they want like $75+ for a basic *** t shirt with a blown up picture on it. I've seen more stylish RIP shirts, tbh. Who decided Supreme was cool and... why? Crazy *** people buying bricks with Supreme printed on it, lol.

I would never wear Supreme for the same reason I would never wear Hilfiger back in high school. Its a brand name thats super hyped with zero substance behind it. Not gonna follow a crowd just because its the "in" thing. Never gave 2 effs about that.
Too many pretenders out there wearing these "name brand" items trying to impress who?
At least if I buy Jordan, I know of the bb player behind the brand. The work he put in to his game. etc. The Jumpman is really about the only "name brand" I will go out of my way to buy.

T shirt. Don't forget the T, because that's what makes it laughable. I might even understand if it had some intricate embroidery or something... even though other much more major designer sell such shirts at a fraction of the price. They did absolutely nothing special with the designs, it looks like something you can buy off ebay for less than $10 shipped.

T shirt. Don't forget the T, because that's what makes it laughable. I might even understand if it had some intricate embroidery or something... even though other much more major designer sell such shirts at a fraction of the price. They did absolutely nothing special with the designs, it looks like something you can buy off ebay for less than $10 shipped.

Yeah... I don't get it. Basically they want like $75+ for a basic *** t shirt with a blown up picture on it. I've seen more stylish RIP shirts, tbh. Who decided Supreme was cool and... why? Crazy *** people buying bricks with Supreme printed on it, lol.

T-shirt be $38-48 avg. but just like for Jordans if you can't get it on release date you gone have to find out on the resale market. You may get a special edition Nas t-shirt that is a higher price point like Nike/Jordan NRG, OG, or premium lines that cost $250 compared to 190 for general releases.

I do agree some of their T-shirts do look cheap and I purchased the same type of graphic T-shirt at Walmart and target, for $7.

Gotta admit, this shirt is kinda dope...

and luckily it's not Supreme, so you don't have to worry about them making limited quantities to boost the price and perceived value of such cheap crap.

On another note, this **** popped up on FB while I'm listening to Ready to Die on my PC... not even streaming, but the MP3 from the CD that I ripped. I dunno if it's listening on my phones or on my PC but FB surely is violating my privacy

Gotta admit, this shirt is kinda dope...

and luckily it's not Supreme, so you don't have to worry about them making limited quantities to boost the price and perceived value of such cheap crap.

On another note, this **** popped up on FB while I'm listening to Ready to Die on my PC... not even streaming, but the MP3 from the CD that I ripped. I dunno if it's listening on my phones or on my PC but FB surely is violating my privacy
Do you have hip hop or anything related in your interests and likes?

of course... but it never showed a damn biggie t shirt until I started listening to biggie just now, while talking about over priced t shirts featuring other rap artists. Doubt it's a coincidence with the type of technology out there now (I just upgraded to the s10e, too). I don't even have the FB app on either of my phones (I just use the browser). Just uninstalled Messenger from my old phone, back to using desktop mode on my phone when I need to respond to a message again...

I mess with every brand if I can get my hand on it at the right price and I really like it .....I dont discriminate....back in the 90s when I was in high school I rocked Hilfiger, Nautica, and Polo hard. But now I cant find myself to spend over 30 on a shirt or jeans....I know it is weird when you factor in how much I spend on kicks and my truck for that matter....but I try to be cheap where I can....anyways to each their own

Supreme is overpriced, yes, but the fit of their t shirts and long sleeves is amazing and it’s a nice thick cotton that doesn’t get all stretched out and sloppy looking. Now I would only pay retail, but for the most part they have a good quality gear.

Oh and the camo and white Supreme 5s but Yea, again, not paying that resell

I wear a Dragon Ball Super Ultra Instinct Goku shirt (Black), Paper Root Prince Purple Rain sweatshirt (Black) (when it's cold), ASOS Super Skinny Jeans (Black) with these. Most of my shirts I purchase from Hot Topic (anime and movies) and I have some scalloped shirts (Black and White respectively) from PacSun.

Supreme has been around for almost 30 years. A lot of kids who wear it now are definitely trying to be down, but the brand itself has actual substance behind it and history.

That said, prices have definitely shot up over the years and it’s definitely more available than it used to be. But they still out good stuff every year.

There’s also a whole universe of streetwear brands out there other than supreme.

Preme is only tacky and hypebeasty if you just hearing about it, because all you see on IG is these kids rocking loud *** pieces with box logos. Like ^poster said, it’s been around for a minute. A lot of their tees and prints riff off/pay homage to art, music etc. I think some of the collabs dilute the brand at times, but if you browse their catalog each season they usually have very wearable pieces of solid quality(hoodies, tees, cardigans, jackets, oxfords, flannels).

I think the most hilarious thing is that Streetwear in general has become so ubiquitous that what was once unique and hard to get is now normal and easily accessible and wearing Walmart and target is edgy.

Anyway, wear what you like. And to make this post relevant, finally broke out my infrareds today to enjoy this 80 degree LA weather.

Attachments

• D96FBAB6-220B-4DDE-A712-137D6793E99E.jpeg
    D96FBAB6-220B-4DDE-A712-137D6793E99E.jpeg
    551.9 KB · Views: 47
Back
Top Bottom