2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
What I never really understood is buying something expensive to flex on others. If I want to spend more it's because I feel like it and I don't give a f what others think. Also, life has shown me that one a bit more expensive shirt lasts me way more than three cheaper. By the way I'm from Europe so target and Walmart are a bit out of context for me so I wonder how bad they actually are. At least target as I get a pretty good idea about Walmart from the above pic

I can sort of echo your sentiment here. My explanation or mention of "expensive" items has come to mean almost nothing to me. I am a firm believer in receiving the value of what you pay for. But at the same time, not everything has to be nosebleed-expensive to have any worth. And funny enough, that same sentiment ties into how I can justify spending what I spend on sneakers....Because, to me, it's not about the cost of the pair of sneakers that makes them "worth it" for me...It's about whether that model or colorway solicits a response in me that makes me feel the desire that I once felt as a kid...when I saw MJ playing in IV's, V's, VI's, etc. The feeling I had when I saw and received a pair of Hurache's as a kid. My sister wearing a pair of Air Max BW's. My OG Bo Jackson, SC Trainers.

It just so happens that supply and demand/basic economics requests "x" amount of dollars for me to re-live that nostalgia. As for clothes...if I like it, I buy it. But sometimes there's no need to spend $200 on something when a less gaudy version will suffice....and happens to cost less. To relate to you a little better...when I went to Germany as a teen, way back in like '98....I went to H&M. Before the States even had HEARD of H&M. But I stocked up on the styles that suited me at the time because they were WAY cheaper....but mimicked that of J. Crew and Banana Republic here at home. It was a fiscally sound decision that allowed me to dress how I wanted but not spend all my cash.

I wear mine too....just was curious as to how everyone else was doing....been wearing straight for days now..... they feel great and hold up well....just developed as small crease but no biggie

Small crease on my left shoe, not even noticeable to the eye only to touch. My left always creases more than right IDK why...

dhtowng dhtowng @HeadlessHorseman Here is my pair that I received from StockX today:

36E0642F-5E60-4B6C-A64C-4D96211D89C3.jpeg

0623B31A-CEE2-4385-A34F-24287DB12A3C.jpeg

BC1FD2C2-01DE-46B8-85A3-C283E0F9FC20.jpeg

They look pretty much the same as my pair from the SNKRS early release.

Small crease on my left shoe, not even noticeable to the eye only to touch. My left always creases more than right IDK why...
Im gonna guess because most of us are right handed so we've been jumping on our left foot our entire lives which made the toes on our left foot stretch to be more flexable & loose then our right. Just a stab in the dark tho.

Supposedly these “restocked” on FNL this morning lol. The fact that it hasn’t even been mentioned in here shows how much of a joke it was. That trash is still splashing smh.
I was on there. Was shooting for the Turbo's though. Yes once again is was ridiculous. FNL site is beyond garbage. They need to shut that thing down smh

I saw these in person yesterday, while visiting Singapore. Surprised that they still have one left and it’s my size. The 2 tone heel contrast isn’t visible at all in person, and when I tried walking in it, it feels stiff and hard like a brick with cardboard (was wearing teva sandals that day), also the short tongue really bothers me because that’s one of the main appeal for me since that’s not what they look like when I saw pics of jordan wearing it. Glad that I didn’t order it online, money saved.

How the hell did this thread turn from Infrared VI’s to socks now to Target vs Walmart shoppers? lmaooooo

Back
Top Bottom