2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Dont get me wrong, i like my collection and look forward to completing it with all of the black classics, its still fun to me. I thoroughly enjoy this hobby and coming here to talk about it with people who do too. Its a nice little escape from the things in life that make it not important. In my head, this is the safe zone from real life things with real life consequences. It would just be nice if Nike/JB would make some sort of genuine effort to do these things right. Not because of immediate gratification but because Id like to see them prosper in the future which in turn would keep this safe zone alive. At the end of the day Im worried about precisely what Rainking said.
Exactly, brotha. But it also does bum me out because I do want immediate gratification. I'm getting too damn old to have to wait another 10 years for them to possibly, maybe, do it right. By then I'll be 50. The thing some people don't get--the people who tell people like us to stop nitpicking--is that the details that made a lot of these shoes so sick in the first place (and why we even want them back on our feet again) are the entire point. Take those details away like they have and the actual shoes aren't nearly as dope. Which makes having them less fun and satisfying, which leads to our complaints. I'm just tired of that certain group of people acting like we're just complaining to complain. Not the case.
I DO understand why some people get tired of the nitpicking and moaning, but without it, nothing would ever have a hope in hell of changing. And we know that they've made changes based on comments posted here and elsewhere. It might happen rarely, but it does happen. That's why it's important to keep expressing our views on something that is, obviously, actually unimportant in the grand scheme of life.

I personally dont get the people who complain about our complaints. I always just chalk it up to Nike execs on here trying to keep it out of sight and off people's minds. No other scenario makes any logical sense to me. If Im on any other special interest forum on the internet I enjoy reading similar posts from OG heads. Its an education only that kind of medium provides. Best believe if I was into Rolex watches Id be all over posts from old dudes who had the original and remember how things used to be. Their perspective would be fascinating to me.

As far as the immediate gratification comment goes, yeah I lied, I'm in the same situation you are. But its already done. All we can do now it 5itch and complain and hope we get heard enough for the next bc3 retro in 203?.

gonna be out there trying to leave the mall with your new perfect recreation 4s after Gentry dies in 30 years like this

The-Daily-Photo-AJ-4-Cavs.jpg

Last week I posted that my infrareds still looked new, which they do. But after light wear, probably 10 times doing minor walking, the Nike Air on the insole is basically gone,. :stoneface: . That's probably normal though but I like it in there

^the Melo on the XIXs from January literally came off after my first wear.

Whatever they use to print the insole graphics now never lasts.

Last week I posted that my infrareds still looked new, which they do. But after light wear, probably 10 times doing minor walking, the Nike Air on the insole is basically gone,. :stoneface: . That's probably normal though but I like it in there

gotta put scotch tape over or tape some saran wrap over the nike air on the insole. its normal for it to b gone or faded after some wears.

30F8FA27-08E8-4C68-8ACD-D415C11F2921.jpeg

Moving on from #targettalk, on feet dentist shots Trying to live up to the “floss” sign at the top of the pic, even if they just gave me up the road for not flossing enough hygenically.

They always make me feel guilty when I leave the dentist. That hygienist and the dentist with their perfectly cleaned, flossed, and whitened teeth.

They always make me feel guilty when I leave the dentist. That hygienist and the dentist with their perfectly cleaned, flossed, and whitened teeth.

You ain’t kidding man. Making me feel bad cuz my bite “could use some work” too like damn alright let’s strap down some braces at 36 years old haha

Reactions: ARK
You ain’t kidding man. Making me feel bad cuz my bite “could use some work” too like damn alright let’s strap down some braces at 36 years old haha

:lol:

One time they said I had an issue in my genes because I still have 2 of my children’s teeth at age 45. One adult came in on the inside by my tongue and had to be removed.

Then taking my 5 year old boy to a DIFFERENT DENTIST and that one said he must have some gene deficiency around his teeth because he has an extra tooth in the top front.

Good lord to hear them say it we are cursed.

I need to wear my Infrared 6 again.

Back
Top Bottom