2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
1’s have always been the greatest Air Jordan of all time cause they’re so inconspicuous. It wasn’t til recently they got their hype by I remember when they were still niche. Walking into DTLR and copping Olympic 1’s from ‘08 or the Shadow 1 Retro dubbed “School Daze” back then. Getting compliments on my nice “Dunks” or “AF1’s” they blend in so seamlessly. THE Air Jordan.

OG 1 are far superior, especially from a casual perspective. Even retro + or Collabs, such as the Unions are superior. Infrareds are still hands down classics, but for me, I’m taking any of my 1s over these everytime.
Fair enough. I just think 1s are overrated and abused. They def work more casually due to the fact there are a thousand diff color versions of them. Im wearing a 6 before a 1. But thats just me.

Fair enough. I just think 1s are overrated and abused. They def work more casually due to the fact there are a thousand diff color versions of them. Im wearing a 6 before a 1. But thats just me.

1s have been more than abused lol. But that’s part of what makes them great. Through all the garbage they’ve put out, and continue to put out, the OG high has not dropped in popularity. It has only grown. As long as the colorway is on point, they’ll always stand the test of time. Even the garbage colorways sell out at some point.

I only had 1 pair of Jordan 1’s and it was the Black/red 1’s from 2001 in the 9th grade. They look so good, but they were uncomfortable as far as walking. Felt every rock I stepped on. That’s why I haven’t purchased a Jordan 1 since. I am tempted to get a pair of 2015 Chicago 1’s, but if the comfort is the same, i’ll Pass.

1s have been more than abused lol. But that’s part of what makes them great. Through all the garbage they’ve put out, and continue to put out, the OG high has not dropped in popularity. It has only grown. As long as the colorway is on point, they’ll always stand the test of time. Even the garbage colorways sell out at some point.
Completely agree with you. While at the same time will never get it either.

Infrared 6 will always be my sentimental favorite but its such a polarizing shoe that it’s hard to get a fit going at my age, at least for me.

Imo 1s are much more versatile in comparison, so I can wear them at work or wherever else I might go that day. That’s the reason I have more 1s than any other sneakers in my closet.

But if I’m in one those IDGAF kinda days I’m wearing my IR6 no doubt

Infrared 6 will always be my sentimental favorite but its such a polarizing shoe that it’s hard to get a fit going at my age, at least for me.

Imo 1s are much more versatile in comparison, so I can wear them at work or wherever else I might go that day. That’s the reason I have more 1s than any other sneakers in my closet.

But if I’m in one those IDGAF kinda days I’m wearing my IR6 no doubt

Cmon man you can’t make a post like this with that username

6's is dead serious. like you can't just throw them and don't look like you're about to go down on some bidness or play some hoop. 1's are life, like literally lifestyle shoes. it breathes and shouts wear me anytime you want, come on now.

6's is dead serious. like you can't just throw them and don't look like you're about to go down on some bidness or play some hoop. 1's are life, like literally lifestyle shoes. it breathes and shouts wear me anytime you want, come on now.

You’re thinking to much

Reminds me of the people who think 11s are formal shoes and wear them with suits and tux

You’re thinking to much

Reminds me of the people who think 11s are formal shoes and wear them with suits and tux
im not. just speaking the goodness that comes with the GOAT air jordan, da 1’s. but infrared 6 is still dope. top 3 for sure. i lace mine up when im in some kinda zone.

Meh, 1s is overrated.

438FD0B9-6833-441A-B475-0C8AE37B8FBC.gif

Back
Top Bottom