2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I’m so ready for a proper white infrared retro, nike air and not pink! I’ve been tempted to buy the 2014s a few times but keep telling myself just to hold out, the wait will be worth it.
same since we getting the fire red 5 silver tongues and we got the white cement 4s a couple years back I’m definitely ready for a white base og cw for the 6s, and 3s( don’t really care for the true blue 3s) I’m ready for some white cement 3s and I could go for either white infrared or the caramines with the Nike air

Last edited:
I’m just saving up for those JTH NRG white cement 3s instead of waiting on an OG retro. The white swoosh is not that noticeable and I think it actually looks great. The reflective is a cool touch too. Damn things are way expensive though.

Definitely makes more sense to just wait for the far better OG retro. It’s bound to happen soon anyway. Hoping for those to be announced for next year (2020) :nerd:.

Visual representation of JB headquarters and talks on remastering the white infrareds.

1ac23212-00b7-4777-83d0-5ae67aa14fd5.gif

Last edited:
breaking bad would have been even better if buggin out was so pissed about his shoes being stepped on that he decided to take up a life of crime, moved to new mexico, and transformed into gus fring.

no one would step on his nikes ever again. or else.

MIND. BLOWN! Had no idea Buggin' Out was Gus Fring.

Wow.

Back
Top Bottom