2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Also a bank robber who liked classical music in Nothing To Lose.
MV5BMTY5MTQxMDUyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzI0NDY3._V1_.jpg

I never had my mind blew like when my girl told me Uncle Rico off Napolean Dynamite was Stans boy on Martin. Never watched breaking bad honestly.

Ive found that a disturbing amount of people dont know what The Wire is
I know lol. When ppl ask what do I do or ask me to describe my work. First thing I ask is have you ever watched The Wire? If they say yes then I say well there you go. If they say No I’ll explain to the best of my ability and then tell them to watch The Wire.

But yeah we need Carmines with Nike Air.

I know lol. When ppl ask what do I do or ask me to describe my work. First thing I ask is have you ever watched The Wire? If they say yes then I say well there you go. If they say No I’ll explain to the best of my ability and then tell them to watch The Wire.

But yeah we need Carmines with Nike Air.

:nerd:

Don't mind me, just casually bumping a dead thread. I took out my second pair of these to look at them and again wondered what they'd look like if they'd been made like the '91 release. Since I had some time to kill I used an image editing app on my phone and quickly put these together. All done by finger so excuse the crappy rand lines. :lol: Only thing missing is a slightly higher tongue however I'm not doing anything to my pairs don't worry. :lol: I love em both as they are and am very content with this release but I thought you guys might like to see the results. Opinions?
Before:
20190630_103848.jpg

After:
PicsArt_06-30-05.39.07.jpg

With rand lines:
PicsArt_06-30-05.49.25.jpg

Don't mind me, just casually bumping a dead thread. I took out my second pair of these to look at them and again wondered what they'd look like if they'd been made like the '91 release. Since I had some time to kill I used an image editing app on my phone and quickly put these together. All done by finger so excuse the crappy rand lines. :lol: Only thing missing is a slightly higher tongue however I'm not doing anything to my pairs don't worry. :lol: I love em both as they are and am very content with this release but I thought you guys might like to see the results. Opinions?
Before:
20190630_103848.jpg

After:
PicsArt_06-30-05.39.07.jpg

With rand lines:
PicsArt_06-30-05.49.25.jpg

Good work, but they're so much better the way they actually released/retroed.

Back
Top Bottom