2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Ordered a pair from StockX. Got sent this stupid flaw. Cant tell if its a rip in the suede or glue?

If it was glue, you'd be able to use a pair of tweezers and a blow dryer to heat the area and lift the glue off but see you said it's the material. Hope that gets resolved.

Can someone please upload a picture asap of the shoe trees that came with there infrared 2019 VI? Ty
54C16BEC-9053-444A-9EC5-DBDE9DC787FD.jpeg

Yeah its a rip in the suede. The material is indented. StockX Sent me a label for a return and review. Said they will charge me 14$ if they find no issue with it. If they find an issue I get a full refund. Also gave me a 40$ coupon. Guess its better than nothing.

The quality control for this release was hit or miss. Small cosmetic flaws (scratches and cuts in the material) were very common, some much worse than yours. So it wouldn't surprise me if there are a lot of pairs on stockx like this.

I'm so upset at myself for sleeping on these when they released. Think I thought about the 2014 release and just thought they weren't a big deal. Man I was wrong. Now I gotta hope someone won't beat my head in on Goat or Stockx smh.

I'm so upset at myself for sleeping on these when they released. Think I thought about the 2014 release and just thought they weren't a big deal. Man I was wrong. Now I gotta hope someone won't beat my head in on Goat or Stockx smh.
Prices Ain’t Bad At All :rolleyes

Better Jump Now Before Someone Beats More Than Head In For Em :lol:

I have my second pair sitting for right now. I know in a year or two I need to at least try them on so the midsole will not deteriorate.

The 2014s for me were mad uncomfy. The 2019 different story.

was going to flip pair no 3 but said screw it. It’s honestly a phenomenal retro. These and the 2000 are neck/neck. They both have things the others don’t that make them top notch.

Back
Top Bottom