2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I don’t remember all that. Not for $90.

i worked for Nike at that time and my outlet had them for 90.00. They were tagged “b-grades” it became a routine to cop them on discount, head on to Flight Club, get the call that they sold, and have dinner nearby.

Had my 2014 pair and these out of the closet over the weekend because I just started wearing my 2014 more in recent months, and noticed that the ankle padding was significantly thicker than the 2019 pair. I had to make sure I grabbed the correct shoe (I'm sure this comparison was mentioned and argued way earlier in this thread though, I just never paid much attention to it until now).

The 2014s for me were mad uncomfy. The 2019 different story.

was going to flip pair no 3 but said screw it. It’s honestly a phenomenal retro. These and the 2000 are neck/neck. They both have things the others don’t that make them top notch.
I think these topped the 2000 retro honestly, these are about as good a retro as we have ever gotten. Comfort is crazy good on the ‘19s, I love the feel of them. These 6s and the recent 11s are some of the very few shoes we have gotten excellent retros of.

2019’s are buried somewhere in my closet. Wore them once last summer with some M&N Bulls shorts and white Nike socks. Eager to where them again but moving all the shoe boxes in my closet to find them and wear them again :smh:
I know the feeling, imagine the feeling of grabbing a pair and having 80 boxes fall on your head :lol:

had to buy a stand after that ish.

Thanks to the pandemic, I've worn these exactly once since buying them. Still glad I doubled up but I was hoping I'd get to wear em more often.
Same. It's been a long time since I wore mine, but there's no where to to go. I have a ton of kicks that need some miles on them.

These days you gotta lace up the heat to go grocery shopping.

I know the feeling, imagine the feeling of grabbing a pair and having 80 boxes fall on your head :lol:

had to buy a stand after that ish.

Its happened to me couple times :lol:

I've been thinking about getting those container store shoe boxes that open from the side. Can get expensive though with the number of kicks i got

I hate the idea of separating them from the og boxes though

Same.

Some of the boxes i wouldn't wanna get rid of like the jordan 1 boxes, NRG boxes, black/cement boxes.

The only ones i really dont care for are those black/gold boxes

oyf1bcixqki1xcary1rk.jpg

Attachments

• 640x960 (1).jpg
    640x960 (1).jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 43
  • air-jordan-1-retro-hi-nrg-un-union-air-jordan-bv1300-106-13.jpg
    air-jordan-1-retro-hi-nrg-un-union-air-jordan-bv1300-106-13.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 483
  • 640x960.jpg
    640x960.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 962
Yea, it's sad. I actually read the first 150 pages of this thread these past few months and I liked the discussion. I was waiting for my pair to come in to post.

man that time frame leading up to launch day and after was fun. Kept me busy during a rough patch in my personal life. I hadn’t been engaged in a niketalk thread like that in so long.

Yeah I've only worn my once. These are beautiful to look at. We probably won't get to wear our kicks like that until spring/summer of next year when that vaccine hits.

What's a good price for these?
Depending the size but I just copped a pair off goat last week for 320 size 10 they are gonna go up, I regret not copping when they were hovering around 230-260 right now I’ll say a little bit over 300 is a typical price for size 9-12

Back
Top Bottom