Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Sorry to derail but wth is this ?? Lol

:sick::sick:

99AEA133-0D5F-4DC6-94FD-DFEE91F399CA.gif
@JB

Sorry to derail but wth is this ?? Lol

I know what these are....some **** JB can keep. :sick:

On the subject of VIs that are actually good, my favorite VIs have always been the Olympics and Carmines (love the the placements of the colored panels), and the Maroons (love the color maroon, the off white shade, and the fact that the tongue is maroon), and as such are the only pairs I own. But the Infrareds with NA branding, and brighter shade or infrared, are a must.

So wAit a minute, what exactly is Durabuck? Is that the material that was used on the og Infrareds minus heel area, the toe and side panels of Bordeaux 7’s og, the original 8s, etc?
Durabuck is a name of a variety of synthetic leather and synthetic nubuck. Beginning with the Jordan 4, Jordan brand used the material on many shoes as a synthetic leather and nubuck. It’s not just the black stuff on the Metallic 5, Aqua 8, Bordeaux 7; it was the leather on the white OG 4s, both Fire Red 5s and part of the grape 5. It’s also been mixed in with many other shoes like the OG 6s and 7s. After the first company Nike sourced to produce it lost its patent in 1998, Nike started making their own in 1999 and still use both the synthetic nubuck and synthetic leather today.

Durabuck is a name of a variety of synthetic leather and synthetic nubuck. Beginning with the Jordan 4, Jordan brand used the material on many shoes as a synthetic leather and nubuck. It’s not just the black stuff on the Metallic 5, Aqua 8, Bordeaux 7; it was the leather on the white OG 4s, both Fire Red 5s and part of the grape 5. It’s also been mixed in with many other shoes like the OG 6s and 7s. After the first company Nike sourced to produce it lost its patent in 1998, Nike started making their own in 1999 and still use both the synthetic nubuck and synthetic leather today.

Was it also used on the og charcoal 9’s? Somehow I remember them having that but then the 2011 retro had that peach fuzz stuff on the toe box instead lol

Was it also used on the og charcoal 9’s? Somehow I remember them having that but then the 2011 retro had that peach fuzz stuff on the toe box instead lol
Yes. It was Durabuck but it had what looks like elephant print or cracks in it. Same as the Playoff 8. Tinker and a jordan used to play around and have fun with their materials. The 2010 retro was nubuck.

In his past life Michael was a cattle herder who only liked the finest of hides. This Air Jordan 6 commemorates Michael's previous incarnation for others to enjoy.

-Gentry

Still wish they'd make these reverse samples instead and make em NRG...spice it up a little lol hype as hell tho I HATED that ashy material on my 2014s

Back
Top Bottom