2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Your wrong on that. Ryan griffin admitted to me that he sold fakes and meth banned em.

Question are you unbreakable? It seems that you got a little defensive when dudes brang him up

49DE79A5-438C-4D86-823D-1D86902A2620.png
I’m not defensive, in any situation you can’t jut automatically go with a claim without evaluating it yourself first.

As I said in the first place, no one on here buys from him anyway, so he shouldn’t even be brought up in this thread. The Infrared picks I posted earlier weren’t his photos. And RG must’ve just apologized because he was trolling the concord thread since October

Well, I’ll just say this. I think he slipped up. He made a video admitting to it. All the actual scammers like asneakerlife, chickenwop, Air randy, Ryan Griffin, etc. have never owned up to what they do and always deny. I believe Unbreakable made one mistake. He’s gonna have a tough time rebuilding his credibility.

Most Jays now don’t require preorders anyway, and NT can be pretty thrifty when it comes to finding deals, so he’s of no consequence to NikeTalk.

Yeah man, it was always something I just didn't like about ASneakerLife. Dude just seemed mad arrogant, and full of himself, for my taste. I stopped watching his vids, years ago. I look at Unbreakable's vids, every now and then. Only if it's sneaker I wanna cop, but when Kicksbyesco's, fine *** is on there.

And that's RARE!!!

:lol:

It does. The weirdo, like many others, decided to take pics of a black shoe in the dark AND throw on a filter. Smh

I know it's there. However, we don't know if this the FINAL product. Hopefully, it is tho.

Go watch the podcast video. Dude didn't slip. He obviously mixes UAs with legit pairs. Hes sketchy. Just giving y'all a warning. Continue to do business with him if you like.
:lol: :lol: I don't do business with that man. This whole situation is just weird to me. This is like a cornier male sneaker version of Nicki v. Cardi. Unbreakable finna get hit in the head with a Jordan 1 Low at the next sneaker convention.

YouTube beef and sneakerbarbs, what a time.

THE 2019 image is just tied too tight. Also, I think thesell end up looking like the 2000. There’s more early pairs with the matted down 2000/DMP heel than without at this point
8B6840B9-DD02-4334-806C-DA9E30A0AFD2.jpeg
FC375EF0-8618-4EF0-9B6B-6FC34DF3567B.jpeg
0E2D1B8A-10C8-42C0-A842-3D2F8F5985F5.jpeg

Unbreakable Kicks is getting exposed again now he's snitching on Fineline1721 for selling him fakes. I have to let my cuz know. He ordered Concords from dude. He's gonna be pissed lol. On topic, I want some maroon 6s. Do y'all knoe if there would be any yellowing if I bought them deadstock?

Unbreakable Kicks is getting exposed again now he's snitching on Fineline1721 for selling him fakes. I have to let my cuz know. He ordered Concords from dude. He's gonna be pissed lol. On topic, I want some maroon 6s. Do y'all knoe if there would be any yellowing if I bought them deadstock?
Bought mine ds earlier this year. No real yellowing just maroon dye lightly bleeding onto or behind the rubber outsole.

I’m not defensive, in any situation you can’t jut automatically go with a claim without evaluating it yourself first.

As I said in the first place, no one on here buys from him anyway, so he shouldn’t even be brought up in this thread. The Infrared picks I posted earlier weren’t his photos. And RG must’ve just apologized because he was trolling the concord thread since October

Just stay clear of most shoetubers and all pre orders done by them. They don’t have you in their best interest, they are out to make a buck off you and it’s been proved time and time again that their shoes come from too many random places and people. Unbreakable is a joke and an obnoxious slob and I wouldn’t even bother with fineline1721.

Feb can’t come soon enough, so much that I had to grab these immediately. Comepletely destroyed my 2000 Black/Infrareds, so the 2019 will be welcomed.

Attachments

• 7C0E721D-BF0B-48E4-BB27-E34E3BF5751F.png
    7C0E721D-BF0B-48E4-BB27-E34E3BF5751F.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom