2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters

Aquamanjay_

formerly jaylaw15
Air Jordan 6 Black Infrared is set to return in 2019. According to Pinoe77, these will be next year’s all star release in February. The pair is expected to be Infrared, and have the Nike Air. While this is a rumor, Pinoe77 has said that buyers and retailers are already putting in orders for these. I’m hype.

This shoe has been butchered more than any other OG 3-6. The materials and colors have changed so much. Hopefully these either look like the 2000 pair, the Katrina sample, or even the OG.

Update:
Air Jordan Retro 6 AS
Black/ Infrared
384664-060
Men’s $200
Gs $160
Full Family Sizing
General Release

Last edited:
The idea of a black/infrared VI is always exciting at first. After the dust settles it always seems to let me down. They were close on the last retro. I’ll reserve judgment until I see them.

I want the correct shape, tongue length, and color to be correct or I can’t do it. This brand has to bring it correct to get my money.

JUST read about this.. hoping its a slam dunk (pun intended or not lol). I wore my 2014 pair like 2-3 times.

Only one can dream Nike will revive them like how it was in the past. :pimp:

ip6itd2dpu15tdxjim7l.jpg
4564631213.jpg

air-jordan-6-infrared-1991-nba-finals.jpg

The idea of a black/infrared VI is always exciting at first. After the dust settles it always seems to let me down. They were close on the last retro. I’ll reserve judgment until I see them.

I want the correct shape, tongue length, and color to be correct or I can’t do it. This brand has to bring it correct to get my money.
That’s because the execution for the last three retros was crap

Ready for these, never have owned them. Definitely needs to be apart of my collection.

One thing that they got right was the 3m in the side panels and the attempt at nubuck/ankle sheen thingy. I hope they bring that same energy this go around.
The 2000 pair? Because the 2014 only got the 3m right

My 2014s are still in great shape. The infrapink is pretty annoying. but don’t see myself needing these, even with the NA or right shade of infra.

Back
Top Bottom