2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
How do YOU know they dont have ties with Nike?
These kinds of places get shoes made in factories close to the Nike Factories. Have you missed any of the Chickenwop convos on Niketalk? There are plenty who have addressed it and can explain it better than me. And JRepp23 JRepp23 , the photos you posted are from a different era, but look at the Nike.com photos of the recent Tinker 6. The sample has a different tongue than the retail pair on the Skrs app.

My point still stands.
Guess itll all come to light once these are in hand via an authorized retailer.

These kinds of places get shoes made in factories close to the Nike Factories. Have you missed any of the Chickenwop convos on Niketalk? There are plenty who have addressed it and can explain it better than me. And JRepp23 JRepp23 , the photos you posted are from a different era, but look at the Nike.com photos of the recent Tinker 6. The sample has a different tongue than the retail pair on the Skrs app.
Different era. Its been shown that the 6 1991 had changes top of the tongue. The 7s 1992 came in two different versions. The 11 1996 had two different styles of mesh. Red hue to black. How is this any different to today. If NT existed in the early to mid 90s, what would be called fake to real? Diff factories do diff things. Today, certain originals would be called fake going with what we scrutinize nowadays. Would you agree???

Different era. Its been shown that the 6 1991 had changes top of the tongue. The 7s 1992 came in two different versions. The 11 1996 had two different styles of mesh. Red hue to black. How is this any different to today. If NT existed in the early to mid 90s, what would be called fake to real? Diff factories do diff things. Today, certain originals would be called fake going with what we scrutinize nowadays. Would you agree???
When I mentioned different era, I was referring to your HGg 13 and Playoff 8 example. Furthermore, now that I think of it, the those samples you posted are just like the Tinker 6 samples that have a different tongue. The difference between many any of the NDC vs SNKRS samples and mentioning Taiwan vs Korean 90s Jays is that the 90s Jays made in different factories actually released. Those 8s nor those 13s released.

I should’ve indented when I typed that.

When I mentioned different era, I was referring to your HGg 13 and Playoff 8 example. Furthermore, now that I think of it, the those samples you posted are just like the Tinker 6 samples that have a different tongue. The difference between many any of the NDC vs SNKRS samples and mentioning Taiwan vs Korean 90s Jays is that the 90s Jays made in different factories actually released. Those 8s nor those 13s released.

I should’ve indented when I typed that.
My point is when JB/Nike releases "official photos that dont match retail, we consider those "samples". When another site releases photos that dont match retail, we call them fake right away. Why do we do that?

My point is when JB/Nike releases "official photos that dont match retail, we consider those "samples". When a site releases photos that dont match retail, we call them fake right away. Why do we do that?
There’s no site. Hanzuyang isn’t a site. It’s an Instagram account that posts Unauthorized shoes. Did you not read my posts with the pictures?

Last edited:
There’s no site. Hanzuyang isn’t a site. It’s nice Instagram account that posts Unauthorized shoes. Did you not read my posts with the pictures?
Dude Im old.. I dont know the diff. To me they are all sites. All Im saying is we jump too fast to say fake when we really dont know where and how anyone is getting early pairs of any thing. It dont matter at the end of the day. Buy at retail. Your good. Until we get concrete evidence proving Nike does NOT sell on the side for extra dough for defective or changed shoes, I will always believe Nike has a dirty secret they dont want you to know. My worry is we all gonna be pissed because what we have been slamming for soo long bieng "fake" is actually what were gonna get.

Dude Im old.. I dont know the diff. To me they are all sites. All Im saying is we jump too fast to say fake when we really dont know where and how anyone is getting early pairs of any thing. It dont matter at the end of the day. Buy at retail. Your good. Until we get concrete evidence proving Nike does NOT sell on the side for extra dough for defective or changed shoes, I will always believe Nike has a dirty secret they dont want you to know. My worry is we all gonna be pissed because what we have been slamming for soo long bieng "fake" is actually what were gonna get.
You know the saying, “Hope for the best, but expect the worst”, that’s been my mindset this whole time. Still, in regard to the UA thing, until I see otherwise, they’re fake to me. I follow some Sample accounts on Instagram who have actual Look-see samples, Salesman Samples, Promo Samples, and Material Trial Samples. This one guy I follow has the Carmine 2014 Sales Sample and the Material Sample. Looks identical to the retail pair even though one has a higher tongue. Those samples look like real shoes and have the same shape as retail pairs. These UAs always look sloppy, are dented, and look very cheap.

JRepp23 JRepp23 less pink Infrared, 3m, durabuck, and the better looking current 6 shape. Even if there’s no contrast, that’s better than the 2014 or 2010.

You know the saying, “Hope for the best, but expect the worst”, that’s been my mindset this whole time. Still, in regard to the UA thing, until I see otherwise, they’re fake to me. I follow some Sample accounts on Instagram who have actual Look-see samples, Salesman Samples, Promo Samples, and Material Trial Samples. This one guy I follow has the Carmine 2014 Sales Sample and the Material Sample. Looks identical to the retail pair even though one has a higher tongue. Those samples look like real shoes and have the same shape as retail pairs. These UAs always look sloppy, are dented, and look very cheap.
But what happens when "UAs" look crisp with perfect quality and stitching and shape? Has that ever happened? Why would UAs constantly do the same things wrong? Why would they always show the same "tells"? Why would a UA only get 98 percent right EVERYTIME? If I were a UA with no rules, Id get as close as I can. Why would JB show pics of samples then give us something different? I hear all the time, the fake factories fixed this or that. But they still have the same "tells" to know the difference. These are the things I always ask.

Idk why any of y’all argue with Aquaman

Homie comes at you with pics and sited and encyclopedia citations every time.

ive been scrolling through this page all night over and over again everytime a new post happens hoping for pics. All this annoying tongue talk is redeemed by seeing this girl everytime. so hot to me

anyhoo, yall better stop wishing for a bigger tongue because they choked us with tongue on the bm 5. Theyll prob find a way to make these tongues pillow puffy goofy af too. Makes those 5s reeaaally hard to wear without feeling like a damned fool. Then to top it off they put some weird glossy finish on it. so gd annoying. Somebody at JB seriously needs to get beat down with brass knuckles. All of these awkward edits seems to have this similar flavor to them like its coming from one annoying a-hole in the squad deliberately f'n things up. Im expecting atleast 1 crucial error on these that diminishes all the improvements they may make.

Last edited:
I thought the tongue on the 2016 metallics was fine. It seemed to be similar in height to MJ's pairs if anything. I think the lining behind the tongue being visible at the top of it might also make it seem a bit bigger than it should be since MJ's pairs and the 1990 retail pairs aren't like that.
f53bd6d28459d3b783dd3e01bf9eb33a.jpg
michael-jordan-through-the-years-air-jordan-v-20.jpg
JULY-15-2016-AIR-JORDAN-5-RETRO-BLACKMETALLIC-2016feature.jpg
JULY-15-2016-AIR-JORDAN-5-RETRO-BLACKMETALLIC-201625.jpg

Back
Top Bottom