2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I really find nothing appealing about any TS Jordans. They take an original design, modify it with a +color scheme then make it limited. Then people fall right into a trap of thinking they have something great. No different than with collabs and Off Whites. Again, I would love to see how these all would sell if released in GR quantities. I think JB knows the answer to that already which explains why they do what they do. And for them to put the bold NA on the back of what should have been on Original colorways shows JBs greatness in trolling buyers that keep the brand going.

Last edited:
You know I thought about that too

But the materials really are premium or at least feel like it

And I think the earthy tone works best on a 6 and the red really makes it pop

But to each their own

You guys act like just cuz a shoe has hype people can’t like the actual shoe itself
But do they? The hype drives the demand for most. The limited tag makes a lot want them more. I am not talking about all. But to me, majority buys because of hype and limited status.

Well obviously hype will drive demand up

All I’m saying is some people really think it’s a dope shoe and there’s nothing wrong w that

You guys act like just cuz a shoe has hype people can’t like the actual shoe itself
True.
But I detect some salty undertones I’m sure y’all at least entered the raffle ?
Lol, Heeeeeell yea I entered the raffles:emoji_joy:. And I turned into a bag of salt when the L's came in too. But to be fair, if they sold hammers that went 6 times retail price on stockx, id be in on those raffles aswell lol :emoji_hammer::emoji_eyes:

But do they? The hype drives the demand for most. The limited tag makes a lot want them more. I am not talking about all. But to me, majority buys because of hype and limited status.

I really liked the colorway, reminded my a bit of the undefeated 4s.

I am strictly OG colorways only for the most part. I entered the raffle with a thought that if I win or lose I’ll be fine as it is not needed shoe for me.
I was never going to pay resale for these or any other hyped collab.

I think I was more excited on actually winning a KITH raffle haha.

Now, onto the Seattle’s this week

I really find nothing appealing about any TS Jordans. They take an original design, modify it with a +color scheme then make it limited. Then people fall right into a trap of thinking they have something great. No different than with Off Whites. Again, I would love to see how these all would sell if released in GR quantities. I think JB knows the answer to that already which explains why they do what they do. And for them to put the bold NA on the back of what should have been on Original colorways shows JBs greatness in trolling buyers that keep the brand going.
I really like the colors of the TS 1 high...I’ve always liked the Escape packs

The colors for the IV and VI...

1FCD6900-2229-4DD4-A70A-3D80765E76A6.gif

But to each their own

I’m just saying the TS color is not as nice as infrareds and maroons

I’ll let someone argue it’s better than maroons, but not infrareds :smh:

The fact is many ppl on here struggle with thinking for themselves

Got TS 6s but I had to fly to London from Czech Republic to do instore pickup (crazy story). I really like these but no way I am keeping these as cost to get them was around 550 $ with all the expenses and I will get grand for them

I like my Infrareds more and as for earthy tones I am good with Patta 7s which I also like more than these

But to each their own

People actually like the shoe but with the "hype" you get a lot of the "I don't have any 6's how do they fit" and "I sold all my 6's" but i need these crowd with this release. :lol: The TS olive 6 looks better than the other quilted olive 6 that released.

Got TS 6s but I had to fly to London from Czech Republic to do instore pickup (crazy story). I really like these but no way I am keeping these as cost to get them was around 550 $ with all the expenses and I will get grand for them

I like my Infrareds more and as for earthy tones I am good with Patta 7s which I also like more than these

Dudes out here flying to other countries to pick up some shoes lol.

I’m just saying the TS color is not as nice as infrareds and maroons

I’ll let someone argue it’s better than maroons, but not infrareds :smh:

The fact is many ppl on here struggle with thinking for themselves
TS6 easily crushing maroons, but it should be universally agreed upon that blk/infra is the BOAT!

Back
Top Bottom