2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
what I'm saying is, if maroons and ts6 dropped same day and maroons weren't an og colorway, how many would choose maroons over ts6? exactly. and maroons had decent quality, but yall really saying quality is on par with the buttery suede of ts6? I literally can't think of a 6 off the top of my head with better quality than ts. not even db.
As far as quality is concerned, I dont have an opinion due to me not having the TS. But to me, if both of those shoes were in front of me og or not, I would still choose the maroon. I am not a big fan of the brown or olive color on shoes. Im more of a color dominate white and or black type of guy really. The side pocket dont help me either. They TS may be a better quality of shoe though.

maroon might be my least favorite color

agreed on not feeling the TS6 pockets. I like everything about that shoe but that detail

I have a pair of infas arriving tomorrow :smokin

copped the '19s on release day, sold a few months back, and regretted it since

I went down a .5 size this time to a 9.5. fingers crossed for an ok pair

these came in and everything looks good. no scuffs or major defects

tried them on last night and 9.5 is a good fit. 10 would've been a lil big. It wasn't my goal to resize when I sold the 10 but it ended up working out that way

didn't see myself wearing these much which is why I sold to begin with but the more I thought about it they're perfect for cold (dry) weather to get off with some sweats

Screenshot_20191110-114457.png

Need those white infrareds with butter leather asap! Sports blues would be nice too. Need both before carmines.
Id most def take ts6s without that pocket and na on both shoes before maroons. Such a dope shoe besides that

Back
Top Bottom