2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
One of the worst.........Spurs old Hemisfair Arena. Pic is for reference. But I went to a game like this back in the early 80s to see Dr J, Moses Malone and George Gervin. Same damn view I had all night.
684E7B35-04B7-4BAD-B819-D764F2F6FF5C.jpeg

Old enough to remember people smoking in the arena too

One of the worst.........Spurs old Hemisfair Arena. Pic is for reference. But I went to a game like this back in the early 80s to see Dr J, Moses Malone and George Gervin. Same damn view I had all night.
684E7B35-04B7-4BAD-B819-D764F2F6FF5C.jpeg

Old enough to remember people smoking in the arena too
Reminds me of the pillars in Wrigley Field :lol: I've had these seats a few times. Pretty sure all Cub fans have. Barely notice after the 6th beer:lol:
1562774815_8694379.jpeg
1562773181_33285911.jpeg

Reminds me of the pillars in Wrigley Field :lol: I've had these seats a few times. Pretty sure all Cub fans have. Barely notice after the 6th beer:lol:
1562774815_8694379.jpeg
1562773181_33285911.jpeg
Only thing I remember about Wrigley was my old man telling Harry Caray he’s a racist as he drove by in his cart on his way up to the booth 😂

for real bro. The Fabulous Forum, the MECCA in Milwaukee, the OMNI. So forth.

Most of the old NBA arenas have been demolished, but the Forum still exists albeit being repurposed strictly for concerts. It underwent a major renovation during the last decade. Its current configuration cannot house a basketball court. The only sporting event that can be held there now is boxing because a ring can fit in.

The Forum was cool because I lived west of it, like within 10 minutes away. A lot of history with the Lakers title reigns there. Too bad they couldn't add suites like Dr. Buss requested because of the architecture. He never wanted to leave, but no suites was a deal-breaker because he had foresight that was good extra revenue. That precipitated the Lakers move to Staples Center in 1999.

Cleaning the 2019 pair after every wear.:lol:

20210318_173648.jpg

Scrub that sole fellas. Use a metal brush, I use the silver-colored bristle one, not the brass bristle. The brass bristle can sometimes deposit rust colored stains if it isn't dried off. They have packs of these at the dollar store.

Last edited:

20210318_173648.jpg

Scrub that sole fellas. Use a metal brush, I use the silver-colored bristle one, not the brass bristle. The brass bristle can sometimes deposit rust colored stains if it isn't dried off. They have packs of these at the dollar store.
Call me crazy, but I kinda like when the soles yellow. Adds a vintage look.

20210318_173648.jpg

Yup. Been doing this for years after every wear. For me, I just simply buy the shoe cleaner from Champs and use a cloth. Really slows down the “usage” look on the soles.

Probably the only Jordan’s I didn’t mind the yellowing that much were the maroons and some V’s. Maybe because growing up my neighbor’s were yellowed and I was always gawking.
Always tried keeping my own Jordan’s crispy though.

Probably the only Jordan’s I didn’t mind the yellowing that much were the maroons and some V’s. Maybe because growing up my neighbor’s were yellowed and I was always gawking.
For some reason I’ve been liking the “worn” look better on Js and some gym shoes.
1s,3s, 6s

I agree with this man I make my own sole protector for the 6s usually its really easy to use and make.

Do you guys think a 2000 infrared 6 could hold up for wear or would the Black durabuck from the era chip like the ogs?

Do you guys think a 2000 infrared 6 could hold up for wear or would the Black durabuck from the era chip like the ogs?
Depends on how it was stored, but I'd lean towards it not lasting too many wears before it deteriorates. Maybe they make something to moisturize it like they do for leather?

Back
Top Bottom