2019 Camaro refreshed VOL. ewwww

BB562B83-8B57-4102-B5F4-FB7D248A2DCF.jpeg
:rofl:

the visibility in these cars is :sick::sick::sick::sick:
Foreel, I drive my dad's every-so-often and I have to really pay attention to changing to the right lane.

I actually like the new front-end design. The rear should have just taken away more of the red from the brake lights.

the visibility in these cars is :sick::sick::sick::sick:

I rented an RS last year when I drove the Cali coast. It was a convertible and man was it difficult to see with the roof up. I'm pretty tall and used to sitting low (I have an old Stingray), but it just felt weird.

I know it was just an RS but in auto is was very slow. I did manage to have some fun with it using the paddle shifters though. Overall a fun car for a week but I wouldn't want to own.

Current mustang, challenger and charger (higher trim models) are where it’s at.

Agreed. If you arent getting a corvette, why even bother with American performance?
That said US sports cars worth considering (in order):
- Ford GT
- Corvette
- CTS V
- Mustang GT350
- Hellcat Challenger / Charger

Anything else is worthless compared to foreign options.

Agreed. If you arent getting a corvette, why even bother with American performance?
That said US sports cars worth considering (in order):
- Ford GT
- Corvette
- CTS V
- Mustang GT350
- Hellcat Challenger / Charger

Anything else is worthless compared to foreign options.
Because 10/10 times the car will be cheaper to own, modify and maintain. Not to mention long term reliability? For under 40k you could have a camaro ss or a mustang gt with a supercharger making 600-700rwhp putting those foreign options that cost 2-3 times as much to shame.

Back
Top Bottom