**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

FB_IMG_1544849320402.jpg

Hmmm.....

After tonight, perhaps we can fool a team into trading a value player for Andre, not Brandon Ingram.

If the Lakers could land Terrence Ross that would be a come up. I've watched one or two magic games and he's been big time this year

Something to ponder....

Michael Jordan: 5,590 more field goals than free throws

LeBron James: 5,395 more field goals than free throws

Kobe Bryant: 4,035 more field goals than free throws

Kevin Durant: 2,219 more field goals than free throws

James Harden: 193 more free throws than field goals

Anybody watching the Woj-Lowe trade special? All the top free agents appear to be looking elsewhere.

Thank goodness this team is playing well.

Anybody watching the Woj-Lowe trade special? All the top free agents appear to be looking elsewhere.

Thank goodness this team is playing well.

Yup.

Bron effect smh.

It's going to force us to sell the farm for AD.

If the Clippers really get dudes man... I'll never forgive Magic for signing Lebby

Yup.

Bron effect smh.

It's going to force us to sell the farm for AD.
That’s the problem when you play with LeBron. When the teams doing good it’s all because of Lebron but when the team is doing bad it’s because Lebron does not have enough help and the stud players are not playing well. That’s the Lebron system

The only interesting portion was the bit at the end about Luke. It’s obvious Pelinka & Magic want their own guy. It’s interesting that they want “a fiery leader” type at coach.

The other speculation about free agents is just that. Speculation. They not gunna walk back their comments if someone big does sign with the Lakers so just take it with a grain of salt

It's clear as day man. I'll be shocked if we're able to land another guy. He takes up too much of the oxygen. Just as clear as Bron to LA was last year, it's almost as equally clear that we're going to have to trade for another superstar.

a Lot of us knew this would happen, knew about LeGM, knew about Lebron Ball, knew he would dominate the ball and hinder youth development (Ball/BI).....I guess it’s the price you pay to become a 50 win team again and 5 years of trash. they could’ve went a different route; but we all knew the day Magic was hired it was to get the big fish

Once that deal fell apart, the Suns re-engaged with the Los Angeles Lakers on trade talks for Ariza, league sources said. Suns owner Robert Sarver and interim general manager James Jones were working with Ariza's agent, Aaron Mintz, on brokering a deal with the Lakers, but it never materialized. The Lakers were unwilling to include one of their core young players in the trade, and the Suns ultimately moved back to complete a deal with the Wizards
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25540285/washington-wizards-trading-trevor-ariza-phoenix-suns

LMAO **** outta here Sarver.

Back
Top Bottom