**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Anthony Davis looking to turn down that max extension :nerd:. He'd still be on contract for another season though.

EDIT:

NVM, possible two seasons and Zach Lowe threw it out there in the podcast with Woj, not a report.

I Went and looked it up Kobe had 32 on 11-26 shooting the very next game after the 9-game 40-pt streak . Not sure what he’s talkin bout :lol:

I think he’s confused but he’s kinda right. Within the 40 ppg streak he had a 35 ppg streak that was like 14 games. He had a chance to shoot a wide open 3 towards the end of the game to keep that streak going, but instead I believe he dribbled out the shot clock.

I Went and looked it up Kobe had 32 on 11-26 shooting the very next game after the 9-game 40-pt streak . Not sure what he’s talkin bout :lol:

Does he think we can't look this stuff up? :lol:

I actually thought he was thinking of the START of the streak, vs the end. Cuz he had a 38 in there (and a 35)

upload_2018-12-17_16-13-23.png

But check his 32 at the end of the streak, he for sure don't look like he was shutting it down in the 4th quarter of that game. Unless he means the final 90 seconds. :lol:

upload_2018-12-17_16-15-47.png

Q9Zw.gif

tenor.gif

I don't understand Woj saying Clippers are the favorites to land Kawhi. Why the Clippers.....?????

Injuries are starting to take a toll.

Hopefully we get Rondo & Ingram back on Friday.
McGee should be back today (hopefully)

Hope Beasley can return soon too.

Is that an upside down cross right under the eye tattoo? Wtf :lol:
That ain’t even the worst one... why the **** do ****** wit money cheap out on tattoos? I know they tryna feed ****** in the hood but come on yall.. y’all know this **** permanent right
7936F4E8-ADB9-433D-8F57-79045B72A42F.jpeg

uhhhhh... not even as bad as Zos tats. SHEESH! You can literally just go on IG and pick the best artists and have them fly to LA. man.

Back
Top Bottom