**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Always love the We Want Tacos chant only because it means we are about to win and are kinda talkin **** as fans to the opposing team and they know it, but those tacos are a damn dollar no need for the booing :lol:

Ive been to a bunch of games where the away team spoils it late like that and Staples still gives those vouchers out, i literally got half of this one dudes stack of vouchers one time. Think he was tryna go home asap :lol:

Closed out the last 2 games nicely.

Defense has been great (except for josh :lol:) . Nice to have super cool beas back.

Utah got injuries
Winnable game

Win that game and we can put together a 5 game win streak with Kuz Beas Zo BI playing like this

Defense has been great in Lebron's absence we may be top 3 in the league after tonight since he's been out. Kuz being back has helped the offense tremendously as well.

13B35BF2-D091-46B1-81AE-ABF8F8BEE084.jpeg

Love how they’ve been playing without LeBron.
Only really terrible games were the NY & the first quarter of Minnesota.

Lebron & Rondo being out could be a blessing in disguise. Forces everyone to elevate their games in their absence. These reps will be crucial come playoff time.

next to a tall glass of phil
jackson i reckon?
Lmao..As soon as I seen the notification I already knew :lol:

But **** Jeanie wit two day old sweaty after the club cooch fresh off menustration and Phil Jackson nut fermenting inside her still better than those Jack in the box tacos ... on fo nem

Kuz career high over hometown team livin the dream.
It beasley can score like this every game, he can be a sleeper factor every game.

Man watching the game last night I was pumped. Kuz started out slow but he came out firing on all cylinders in the second quarter. I was on FB like DAMN he has 15 and we only 4 mins into the quarter.

Back
Top Bottom