**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This blacking out ESPN on Laker games here in Cali is something new. It just started this year i believe. Lebron tax??
Will they black out the games when it is on ABC also?

This blacking out ESPN on Laker games here in Cali is something new. It just started this year i believe. Lebron tax??
Will they black out the games when it is on ABC also?
You dont have Spectrum Sportsnet? Cant stand the commentators on the other channels than Hubie.

Why is hart always getting stuck on the screens? He’s the main reason why so many people get layups

ObeseVictoriousAnhinga-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Ube
You dont have Spectrum Sportsnet? Cant stand the commentators on the other channels than Hubie.

Yeah i do but I am at a friends house who I knew doesn’t have spectrum but also knew the game is on ESPN.
Thanks spectrum! Guess they didn’t mind having the games on when we were losing all those years. Now with lebron and a better team they blacking out everything.

Yeah i do but I am at a friends house who I knew doesn’t have spectrum but also knew the game is on ESPN.
Thanks spectrum! Guess they didn’t mind having the games on when we were losing all those years. Now with lebron and a better team they blacking out everything.

Spectrum SportsNet has local exclusivity for games on NBA TV and for these games on ESPN/TNT: 12/13, 1/9, 1/11, 3/14, 3/27, 4/2

That’s why it’s blacked out in our market

Back
Top Bottom