**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

GS has Steph, KD, Klay, Draymond, and Boggie

We out Bron, Rondo and Ball and still hanging.

Good days ahead folks. Not tonight, but ahead....

1B395392-D75C-4D31-B589-2BBBEBE19A3F.jpeg

Attachments

• 5CC7E321-9A44-4F1E-94D3-6225067B2F63.jpeg
    5CC7E321-9A44-4F1E-94D3-6225067B2F63.jpeg
    338.6 KB · Views: 2
I don’t get this. So we’re not willing to waive a player to create a roster spot. Does that mean we would trade a player 1-for-1 to get him? What’s the difference? If they like the players so much that they’re not willing to waive any of them then why even say you’re interested in Melo?

D6EF8B4A-3276-431C-8619-729A8EB38AD9.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t get this. So we’re not willing to waive a player to create a roster spot. Does that mean we would trade a player 1-for-1 to get him? What’s the difference? If they like the players so much that they’re not willing to waive any of them then why even say you’re interested in Melo?

D6EF8B4A-3276-431C-8619-729A8EB38AD9.jpeg
seems like media just talking just to talk or lakers just putting false info out there so lebron doesnt look like a bad friend for not wanting to play with his friend

if they wanted melo they would have traded with houston

seems like media just talking just to talk or lakers just putting false info out there so lebron doesnt look like a bad friend for not wanting to play with his friend

if they wanted melo they would have traded with houston
Unless they are trying to just get him free and clear once Bulls release him?

So what are the Lakers gonna do with Zubac this offseason? He's playing the best basketball of his career and he's a free agent this offseason. Are we planning on letting him walk for nothing? Is he gonna be a piece in a trade package?

So what are the Lakers gonna do with Zubac this offseason? He's playing the best basketball of his career and he's a free agent this offseason. Are we planning on letting him walk for nothing? Is he gonna be a piece in a trade package?

They have his Bird rights so i fully expect them to hold on to dude if he continues to play like this, i highly doubt Zubac is getting offers in the first few days, smaller players won't start getting those calls until the big FA make their moves

Man if they let him walk. :smh:. I am not saying pay big money for him, but he is a nice piece that could get a nice payday from another team. Pay but DON'T overpay.

Man if they let him walk. :smh:. I am not saying pay big money for him, but he is a nice piece that could get a nice payday from another team. Pay but DON'T overpay.

We have his bird rights and his qualifying offer is around $1.9m currently but I'm certain that if he continues to play well some team will offer him a bigger deal. He's 21 and improving soft hands, legit NBA size, can hit FTs. This off season there are a lot of teams with cap space and once the big name free agents sign, secondary players like Zubac will get paid. I can see another team offering him a 2 year, $12m deal.

Back
Top Bottom