**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yeah, but I like Marcus more for his versatility. He seems less temperamental than Kieff too.

Honest question...

Should BI start? I ask this question because I continue to notice the BI plays better when Bron ISN'T on the floor with him.

He should start since Bron dgaf at the start of games.. Usually..

But BI needs to start the 2nd quarter with the 2nd unit.. Imo

Instead of old re-treads, Maybe we’ll think out of the box and hire a young up and coming modern day coach. Like uh say a Luke Walton type :lol:

Guy said Kevin McHale.

The **********ing guy said Kevin. McHale.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
***** shut yo voodoo donuts oregon *** up and learn to read

I wasn’t suggesting hiring McHale or SVG. I was citing their data as being the best of the bunch. Clearly there will be more options in the summer. And either way anybody wit a pulse is a upgrade over Luke so I ainn even trippin.

bron does that weird step back thing and when he misses he usually has like a very slight hitch.

he also fades back but he fades back on all his jumpers :lol:

think its a mental block with him too tbh but hey man every player has their achilles heel
I also seen him do something weird where he shoots and basically falls over the free throw line in the process.
If it is Morris that is a good move nice solid scorer that doesn't mind doing the dirty work. I like his brother's game more but they are pretty interchangeable.

Personally think we need a PG coach, another reason why I am pushing Marc Jackson. If Lonzo is the future you need someone who can show him how to be a PG. Rondo might be gone next year so that teacher won't be there next year. I have never been a fan of either Van Gundy, seems like they just do average with the talent they have.

***** shut yo voodoo donuts oregon *** up and learn to read

I wasn’t suggesting hiring McHale or SVG. I was citing their data as being the best of the bunch. Clearly there will be more options in the summer. And either way anybody wit a pulse is a upgrade over Luke so I ainn even trippin.
But dude this is what I'm saying. :lol: People want to Luke fire but can't name any good replacement. And if we hire some college coach dudes will complain about that cuz he hasn't done anything in the league.

As if hiring Pelinka wasn’t a clear indication we can’t move on from Kobe, hiring him as a head coach would solidify that notion

He doesn’t wanna coach anyways

Best case would be having him workout and give pointers to the kids once in a while

Back
Top Bottom