**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Rich paul :pimp:

Anthony Davis :pimp:

Lebron :pimp:
AFE767FA-8D28-4D45-A1BC-AA26F6B2E9D4.jpeg

B3754769-B1F7-41D8-98FE-85FFCCEC0357.jpeg

#SOON

Wait you wasn't before? When they said he drives a 70's Cadillac that should have convinced the rest of the people.

Kuz out here thinking he playing back in the 70's with his style sometimes. Nephew wearing the fur a la Magic.
hqdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

2cd7a9b179389ad858ddae9505e34d71.jpg
I mean I didn’t know all that. I live in Chicago broski ... follow the Bulls unfortunately primarily. I mean I don’t support anyone wearing fur coats because they look hideously stupid and what was done to animals to get them made is torture. But yes otherwise Kuz seems cool.

It's nothing else the Lakers can do to get AD. The rest of the league been putting pressure on them not to trade him here and if they're folding under that pressure that's it.

And realistically the Lakers was offering them the best deal. Kuz, BI, Zo and 2 1st picks. The Celtics ain't giving up Tatum when they might not even have Kyrie by that time.

No way the Benson family is trading Davis to the Lakers. Going to have to wait until 2020.

I think the Lakers know New Orleans won’t trade Unibrow to them. Only strategy now is for a max free agent to sign a 1+1 deal this summer.

A lot of time between now a Thursday....

Boys better be ready to play. We need that win.

Ball back for that game right?

He was hoping to be back on Thursday but that would literally be the very short end of the recovery time at 4 weeks. Beginning of March seems likely there was almost ligament damage.

I think Zo gives it a try this week, light practice no contact etc etc. I definitely see from here on out him easing back into it

I think Zo gives it a try this week, light practice no contact etc etc. I definitely see from here on out him easing back into it
Every game is a playoff game for us ain’t no such thing as easing back into it @ this point...

Zo missed like half of last season with ankle problems. :lol:

I ain't setting no expectations for his return.

On top of his other issues, he's on the verge of just being an injury prone player. I hope this ends up being a Steph Curry type situation and this is just a phase and he eventually gets though it. I'm sick of him playing so little

No way the Benson family is trading Davis to the Lakers. Going to have to wait until 2020.
Truthfully I would rather have AD in 2020 with the young core. Hopefully by that time LeBron will see his time is almost up and play more of a support role, because his hero ball style isn't the same anymore. I don't forsee many players lining up to play with him this summer, so he better do what he can with the team in front of him.
He was hoping to be back on Thursday but that would literally be the very short end of the recovery time at 4 weeks. Beginning of March seems likely there was almost ligament damage.
With his frail body he might want to air on the cautious side and wait until March at least. Dude needs to up his nutrition because he is way to fragile.

Back
Top Bottom