**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I think playing in the post is less wear and tear, not more. Think MJ at 41 with the Wiz posting up and using his mind and footwork to score 20 ppg
yeah but bron dont have a polished post game like Mike or Bean lol

telling yall ive watched him a lot. he gets down there he usually looking to pass or take a fadeaway, which he is not money at like Bean or Mike

Lakers just need to get spacing.hope Kuz can start making them at a better clip at Bullock matches his season avg

Son if I was 21 years old and one of the main faces of the Lakers I would be ****ing wilding.

I know why Dlo had to leave to reach his ceiling :lol:
Shidddd I’m 24 and I’d be OD wild being the face of LA with bron. Smashing all the baddies

-1x-1.jpg

LeBron gonna have a 17 9 and 9 game tomorrow. With 2 points in the fourth and 8 missed layups. BI with 18 points. Kuzma 14 points 4 for 22

Magic probably watching the 3 point shoot out like “man how do I draft a 2nd round white player who can shoot 3s, develop him into a rotational piece”

You actually had one and traded him for a 3 month rental.

It ain’t doom n gloom
It’s pragmatism
We realists

We can do it guys!! As long as we believe we can achieve!!!! 19-6 record here we come!!!!! Rah rah rah go team go

That better?

Playoff Bron in February?

I’m intrigued

CP and Harden will go off against us as usual. Need Kuz and BI to step up

Talking that talk... better back it up

Post Miami whenever things get “uncomfortable” for him he usually balls out
Keyword usually

Still need the youngins to make shots tho
I don’t want him to play Cleveland ball too much Kuz can get buckets and BI can be a solid 16 ppg lol

Back
Top Bottom