**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

well another reason he hasn't been able to drive to the paint so easy besides the injury is that the team has poor spacing

need to start making shots to help open up some space

well another reason he hasn't been able to drive to the paint so easy besides the injury is that the team has poor spacing

need to start making shots to help open up some space

I don't buy it. Sure could the spacing be better, the only thing that can stop Lebron from driving is Lebron and it's magnified late in games cause of his lack of confidence at the free throw line. Either the defense is going to collapse and he kicks it out or he gets a foul or hoop. Even before the injury he was settling a lot or just downright being passive at inopportune times.

I don't buy it. Sure could the spacing be better, the only thing that can stop Lebron from driving is Lebron and it's magnified late in games cause of his lack of confidence at the free throw line. Either the defense is going to collapse and he kicks it out or he gets a foul or hoop. Even before the injury he was settling a lot or just downright being passive at inopportune times.
i can agree with this at times.
he def likes to shoot a step back 3 more than going to the rack for sure.
he sucks at the line and im sure that's a reason he doesn't mindlessly attack late game cuz he's def going to miss 1 or both :lol:

but i still would like to think the subpar shooting is a reason defenses are able to stop him from driving. but he also does look really slow sometimes too. dude is weird cuz there'll be a play when he looks washed and non-explosive driving then there'll be a play soon after that where he just flashes to the hoop easily lmao

It takes time to get your rhythm and timing back after a long absence. Don’t expect Zo to come back and be where he left off either

think Randle was gone regardless.
Brook def could have gotten signed but idk lol.

Lakers still aint fill that roster spot so idk what they're doing on that end either

B8F9208E-24EC-49B8-B2C5-5E61BF7B50D0-2763-000003054E7DD861-640x427.jpeg

ewwww-barf.gif

Lebron gets what he wants. The rest of the league (Boston, specifically) can put all their chips on the table. AD is Laker bound.

With Rondo being the only PG on the team, kinda wish we signed a PG to a 10-day or have “young Ernie Johnson” Caruso some run

that juts re-affirms AD relationship with RP/Bron/Klutch lol

seen some folk in the other thread saying RP and AD relationship is tarnished or w/e :lol:

Back
Top Bottom