**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Not sure if you actually watching the games but Josh stay letting guys blow by him and he commits tons of silly fouls
ive watched almost every game for the past 5+ years easy

unlike most doods in this thread im a LAKER fan, don't matter who's on the squad as long as they got that purple and gold on....alot of doods in here and fans in general are just fans of PLAYERS/branding....

Josh hart usually guard the best perimeter player almost EVREY SIGNLE night, you expecting this dood to lock these $100+ million players down holding doods scoreless or something??? These doods get the benefits of calls, being All-stars, 1st, 2nd team all NBA credentials on top of having YEARS of experience on our young guys.

do he make dumb fouls, fu ck yeah, but its not for lack of effort he tryna make it hard on doods. I mean who doesnt get called for dumb fouls on our team, look at Javale doods in his 10th year still making really dumb fouls, reaching in like he really gonna get a strip/steal...especially in transition...

Jordan Clarkson for example was a horrible defender for us, dood gave maybe 50% of the effort josh does and was always worried about being crossed up or shook or dunked on, he would rotate late on purpose, reach and go for the strip if he got beat off the ball, gamble on passes in the lane to look like he's playing harder than he really was....just too cool

These young kids now are all too cool to play d, no one wanna get their ankle broken, no one wanna get dunked on and end up on instagram...

everyone just wanna score 30 and wear designer clothes to the game, no one really cares about winning anymore

I’ll co-sign that SORIANOTRON SORIANOTRON
Hart be playing his *** off. I respect that.

He’s the 30th pick in the draft so that’s kind of his role. He’s not as talented as Dlo/Zo/other guards, but he works his *** off and plays at 100% to make up for it.

It’s part of the reason (other than draft position) Hart doesn’t really get criticized as much as the other players in the core

I love Hart’s effort. Please point out his “dumb foul “ tonight and we can discuss. Harden baits him into fouls but he does that to everyone smh

Hart plays his *** off

Why you spell doods like that? And BI is usually on the best wing (at least he was when Bron was here) and Zo is our best defender by far at the guard position. You can't be watching the same games.

Why you spell doods like that? And BI is usually on the best wing (at least he was when Bron was here) and Zo is our best defender by far at the guard position. You can't be watching the same games.
by far?

Rondo...lance....hart....KCP...hell CURUSO....we got SOLID defenders on the perimeter...to say sophomore lonzo ball is by far our "best defender at the guard position" ( :lol: cmon man now I KNOW you aint play no real ball talkin like that) dawg you bugging out

lonzo is a really good defender yes, but what has this dood done in this league?

by far?

Rondo...lance....hart....KCP...hell CURUSO....we got SOLID defenders on the perimeter...to say sophomore lonzo ball is by far our "best defender at the guard position" ( :lol: cmon man now I KNOW you aint play no real ball talkin like that) dawg you bugging out

lonzo is a really good defender yes, but what has this dood done in this league?

Mans said Rondo is a good defender...in 2019. Lance? Comical.

Zo was our best defender last season and the numbers elite PGs are putting up against him has him as a legitimate candidate for all NBA defense. His instincts and quick hands are way better than Hart. Stop playing lol.

Reactions: God

ct-kobe-bryant-81-points-archive-20160122

Hart plays with a lot of effort and activity for sure. He’s a good rebounder too. I give him props for bodying ****** bigger than him and being physical. But often times he has mental lapses and gets caught ball watching. So his guy gets open shots. Or he’ll commit bad fouls. Or he’ll let guys blow by him (not sure if he expects a big to hedge or what)..

I wouldn’t classify him as bad or good as of now. To me he’s solid with room to grow to be a good defender due to his willingness to play d.

Mans said Rondo is a good defender...in 2019. Lance? Comical.

c'mon man rondo 4x all defensive team, lance got mad reps deep in the playoffs against LJ and the best in the east at the time for YEARS...got to go head 2 head with PG everyday

you don't just loose instincts and knowledge of schemes, guys tendencies etc. overnight.

we just aint watching the game through the same lens, thats all...i aint even mad at you

I don’t know if I’ve ever seen ESPN get blacked out for us in LA. We always used to listens to Van Gundy Mark Jackson and then boys doing Laker games on Wed/Fri nights. THey really buggin

c'mon man rondo 4x all defensive team, lance got mad reps deep in the playoffs against LJ and the best in the east at the time for YEARS...got to go head 2 head with PG everyday

you don't just loose instincts and knowledge of schemes, guys tendencies etc. overnight.

we just aint watching the game through the same lens, thats all...i aint even mad at you

You do get older and lose foot speed which they both have. You're just wrong on this one. Rondo last made an all defense team 7 years ago.

And **** Time Warner on piru.

Back
Top Bottom