**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Somebody please tell me this man is just actin stupid to cover for his guy

If dude really think 70% FT at practice is good then he tweakin.. and He really can’t identify any issues with his form or routine??? Think reps is the answer? Lmao. What a idiot

Beas in spurts to get some easy scores could be a godsend for this team.
Never understood why whenever he would sign to a team, they wouldn't use him. He'd have a few games similar to last nights and then they bench him right after. Happened with the Knicks, Heat etc. He's still capable of scoring in spurts.

Never understood why whenever he would sign to a team, they wouldn't use him. He'd have a few games similar to last nights and then they bench him right after. Happened with the Knicks, Heat etc. He's still capable of scoring in spurts.

Honestly i think a lot of it has to do with past reputation, and not being on teams that were playoff teams.

Kuz and Beas combined for 48 minutes at PF. They were never on the court together.

They combined for 60 points. :pimp:

Somebody please tell me this man is just actin stupid to cover for his guy

If dude really think 70% FT at practice is good then he tweakin.. and He really can’t identify any issues with his form or routine??? Think reps is the answer? Lmao. What a idiot

the fact he's only shooting 35 free throws in practice is the most telling part :lol:

boy busy dancing and not working on his struggle *** game.

35 shots. wtf is that? you'd need savant muscle memory for that to do anything at all.

rondo-turtle.jpg

sidenote is anybody a lil pissed we let go of Thomas Bryant

TB: 9/5/1/1 in 18 mpg
Zu: 6/4/1/1 in 13 mpg

I think Zu can do what Thomas is doing if given the same 18 minutes

I think part of the reason they picked Zu over TB is for salary cap purposes. Zu will have a low cap hold this summer which will allow us to sign a max free agent. Once we sign a max free agent, we can use Zu’s bird rights and give him an inflated deal for salary cap purposes to include in trades.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but that’s what I remember reading. Something about TB being a 2nd round pick that would make it harder to sign him to an inflated contract and use as a trade piece.

I think part of the reason they picked Zu over TB is for salary cap purposes. Zu will have a low cap hold this summer which will allow us to sign a max free agent. Once we sign a max free agent, we can use Zu’s bird rights and give him an inflated deal for salary cap purposes to include in trades.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but that’s what I remember reading. Something about TB being a 2nd round pick that would make it harder to sign him to an inflated contract and use as a trade piece.

That makes sense, not like either are world changers but i liked Bryant's potential a lot

That makes sense, not like either are world changers but i liked Bryant's potential a lot

Yup. My guess is Zubac signs for more money than we think he’s worth only to be packaged with BI as the 2 biggest salaries in a potential Unibrow trade.

Not saying zubac is valuable like that but we would have to match salaries without trading Bron and whatever max free agent they sign.

I figured Magic/Pelinka would've picked Bryant over Zubac because he was "their" pick while Zu was Mitch/Jimmy's.

Back
Top Bottom