**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Kuz > AD

WHY TF did Luke sit Kuz for such long stretches I.e majority of 2nd quarter when he was hot going into the quarter?

It's like after playing with Kobe he's scared to death of coaching a guy that takes over and keeps scrubs like kcp from getting touches

Luke has no idea how to stagger Bron/BI/Kuz. He has guys like Kuz sit for so long before he puts them back in the game. It’s kust mind blowing.

Luke is just so rigid with his substitutions. No matter what (no matter how people are playing, no matter the flow of the game), he's going to make his subs. This happens all the time. Bron, Kuz, BI go out and the opposing team goes on a run.

I guess we know why guys were playing uncharacteristic.
D2567ED3-1D4F-402B-930A-E325D15278C2.jpeg

Probably to busy enjoying seeing that Duke game in person yesterday. I believe Ingram was also at the game yesterday. But when you are 1 game above .500 I guess their is time for this.

Kuz > AD

WHY TF did Luke sit Kuz for such long stretches I.e majority of 2nd quarter when he was hot going into the quarter?
Wanted to make sure he wasn’t going for 50, looking like Luke might be jealous. Remember him sitting Kuz last time 50 was in his sights.

His rotations are so bad lol

I get sticking to his guns and managing minted but sometimes you gotta be situational and react to the flow of the game lol imo

Jeez fire Puke already

Don’t stress he’s done either tonight or right before or after the Atlanta game.

I guess we know why guys were playing uncharacteristic.
D2567ED3-1D4F-402B-930A-E325D15278C2.jpeg

Probably to busy enjoying seeing that Duke game in person yesterday. I believe Ingram was also at the game yesterday. But when you are 1 game above .500 I guess their is time for this.

This makes absolutely no sense at all.

Going to a basketball game during their time off is totally fine.

Studying additional film on a team that just added a new key component in Harris wasn’t going to do anything.

It's stressful as **** watching these games knowing we gotta play perfect for the rest of the season. Like I been saying we ain't making playoffs. Too many injuries, too many missed games.

Luke’s gotta go. This guy is clueless when it comes to in game adjustments. He consistently allows opposing teams to exploit poor matchups/schemes because he either doesn’t recognize the weakness or he’s too stubborn to change his gameplan. Then he continues to show incompetence with rotations because he’s too static of a coach and stuck in his ways. He cannot adapt on the fly and realize when a player is hot/cold or realize when certain groupings are at a disadvantage. Just a clown all around.

Luke’s gotta go. This guy is clueless when it comes to in game adjustments. He consistently allows opposing teams to exploit poor matchups/schemes because he either doesn’t recognize the weakness or he’s too stubborn to change his gameplan. Then he continues to show incompetence with rotations because he’s too static of a coach and stuck in his ways. He cannot adapt on the fly and realize when a player is hot/cold or realize when certain groupings are at a disadvantage. Just a clown all around.
Been saying it for 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom