**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Pretty obvious at this point that Luke is a goner

Kidd will coach us after the all star break smh

Enjoy it y’all. I’m sure Kidd’s rotations will be perfect so you’ll all love him

Idk about kidd lol

And Bron is never gonna be a great FT shooter. Idk what it is if it’s mainly mental. His FT mechanics aren’t that smooth tho

I'm excited for Kidd. The Bucks immediately got better after he left. (Not thru natural growth of the team of course)

So after a few weeks with us, our fanbases will question his rotations, we'll fire him too, and immediately "get better" (not thru adding another max level talent plus natural growth tho)

Then we'll be into the next coach we want to fire, for rotations. :smokin

Pretty obvious at this point that Luke is a goner

Kidd will coach us after the all star break smh

Enjoy it y’all. I’m sure Kidd’s rotations will be perfect so you’ll all love him

The next coach being trash won't make Luke any better. It's kinda sad that that's the only way to justify keeping him. Don't fire Luke because the next guy might be just as bad

Idk about kidd lol

And Bron is never gonna be a great FT shooter. Idk what it is if it’s mainly mental. His FT mechanics aren’t that smooth tho
How are his mechanics that bad yet he has changed them so many times. Need to talk to DJ guy, he is making with no problem. Something about one foot further up was the missing link, weird.

How are his mechanics that bad yet he has changed them so many times. Need to talk to DJ guy, he is making with no problem. Something about one foot further up was the missing link, weird.

I was watching a Mavs game a while back and the commentators were saying that as soon as he got to Dallas everyone was positive and encouraging about his shooting. They worked with him and if you notice in between every fta he'll turn and talk to a teammate, makes him less anxious. His deal was all mental

The next coach being trash won't make Luke any better. It's kinda sad that that's the only way to justify keeping him. Don't fire Luke because the next guy might be just as bad

I mean, he’s coaching a .500 team in the West who’s had a bunch of games missed by its best players. I guess how bad can he really be is my question? .500 in the West all things considered

Like we've mentioned on this thread before, there's really no point kicking Luke out.
There's really no better option and all things considered we're still Playoff contention.

Nah. You keep him cuz that team is .500 with their best player missing 18 games in the west. I don't care what coach you have every team is gonna drop with their best player missing that many games.

And again who is the great coach just sitting around that ya'll want? :lol:

I get it the team is frustrating but there has to be a plan when you fire a coach, you can't keep bouncing from coach to coach just because.

bron does that weird step back thing and when he misses he usually has like a very slight hitch.

he also fades back but he fades back on all his jumpers :lol:

think its a mental block with him too tbh but hey man every player has their achilles heel

I mean, he’s coaching a .500 team in the West who’s had a bunch of games missed by its best players. I guess how bad can he really be is my question? .500 in the West all things considered

Nah. You keep him cuz that team is .500 with their best player missing 18 games in the west. I don't care what coach you have every team is gonna drop with their best player missing that many games.

And again who is the great coach just sitting around that ya'll want? :lol:

I get it the team is frustrating but there has to be a plan when you fire a coach, you can't keep bouncing from coach to coach just because.

Did yall watch the video?

Reactions: MVP
nah not yet. been looking like it might be morris though which might not be a bad look.

wish Deandre would get bought out and come over tho that would be legit

Did yall watch the video?

Yeah, he shoulda played Kuz more than 32 minutes. Nobody is saying Luke is perfect but still what coach do ya'll want? What coach is gonna have the worse FT shooting team turn good? Or not having silly turnovers and stop injuries?

Some of these things are out of a coaches control.

Kuz should’ve played more, no doubt

But who knows if Luke is having a teaching moment trying to show Kuz the importance of following his defensive game plan. And maybe those lessons pay off long term.

I just feel like with all these various lineups he’s had to deal with, he’s trying to get a feel for his team and trying to figure out which lineups work best together

He's trash man. I don't even like MDA but at least he had a track record of doing something. All Puke did was babysit the Warriors and sit next to Phil. Hell if that's the prerequisite to being a coach, hire Mike Brown byke.

what-Alison-Brie-.gif

Back
Top Bottom