**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yeah, he shoulda played Kuz more than 32 minutes. Nobody is saying Luke is perfect but still what coach do ya'll want? What coach is gonna have the worse FT shooting team turn good? Or not having silly turnovers and stop injuries?

Some of these things are out of a coaches control.
Honestly any coach is an upgrade. You literally can’t do worse. I think our offense would improve with better scheme. And I think a different coach would recognize our weaknesses in FT shooting and employ a dedicated shooting coach. Someone who can give actual feedback about mechanics instead of thinking everything can be resolved with reps.

Here are the optimization metrics for some coaches that are seemingly available right now. SVG is probably the best of the bunch. McHale had good results but he’s a Celtic and he hasn’t coached in a few years so it depends if he’s adapted. Everybody else is mediocre

Honest question...

Should BI start? I ask this question because I continue to notice the BI plays better when Bron ISN'T on the floor with him.

They really tryna fine us for tampering again.......

The League really is ALA

They really tryna fine us for tampering again.......

The League really is ALA
Magic a damn idiot.. did this ***** not realize he got fined for winking on jimmy kimmel and saying “Giannis is a great player who will bring the bucks a championship one day.” Now this fool talks publicly about Ben Simmons being a great player and that he reached out to him before he backtracked and said the lakers. This will be the third time Magic stupid wannabe Denzel Washington from American gangster head *** got hit with the case. 100% no other GM or FO personnel gets fined but because lakers the league finna **** us. Magic should still know better.

But I’m optimistic about Ben. The seeds been planted. Ben looks up to magic, he’s signed to klutch. Lebron gonna plant some more come all star weekend. Kendall Jenner fo damn sho wants Ben in La. she don’t wanna have to go to philly for a game. She wants Ben to be a star in LA. Everything is coming together real good

Magic a damn idiot.. did this ***** not realize he got fined for winking on jimmy kimmel and saying “Giannis is a great player who will bring the bucks a championship one day.” Now this fool talks publicly about Ben Simmons being a great player and that he reached out to him before he backtracked and said the lakers. This will be the third time Magic stupid wannabe Denzel Washington from American gangster head *** got hit with the case. 100% no other GM or FO personnel gets fined but because lakers the league finna **** us. Magic should still know better.

But I’m optimistic about Ben. The seeds been planted. Ben looks up to magic, he’s signed to klutch. Lebron gonna plant some more come all star weekend. Kendall Jenner fo damn sho wants Ben in La. she don’t wanna have to go to philly for a game. She wants Ben to be a star in LA. Everything is coming together real good
you saying simmons in a trade? or like way down the line lmao

Reactions: DLF
Honest question...

Should BI start? I ask this question because I continue to notice the BI plays better when Bron ISN'T on the floor with him.

If Puke would just stagger him and Bron we'd be fine but he's an idiot. Take one of em out at the 6 minute mark each 1st quarter and bring the other one back in to end the 1st at the 2-3 minute mark and start the 2nd. It's not that damn hard. Bud does it with Giannis every game.

you saying simmons in a trade? or like way down the line lmao
I think he’s up for an extension this summer. If he signs it, it will put everything to rest. If he says no thanks, he might sign a QO next year then Philly might get scared. Especially if in the playoffs he refuses to shoot and they get knocked out in 2nd round. Still a pipe dream but he might be targeting the Lakers post LeBron. Sign QO and then be available as an unrestricted FA

Can’t have Zo and Simmons on the same team :lol: unless your surround them with all shooters

Simmons reaches out to EB to reach out to LA. LA said sorry not comfortable. End of story

Pretty obvious at this point that Luke is a goner

Kidd will coach us after the all star break smh

Enjoy it y’all. I’m sure Kidd’s rotations will be perfect so you’ll all love him
any imbecile with a brain can coach better than luke walton

need to get the W in atl and then use the break to regroup

they dont have another game after ATL until the 21 lol

Back
Top Bottom