**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Andre Ingram needs to take all of KCP's playing time immediately.

Dead man walking Luke out here tryna save his job in a meaningless game against the Bulls :rofl:

Did Luke just put AI in for 3 secs to end the 3rd? Thats effed up man. Dude sitting on the bench without his warmups on itchin' to get in coz sorry *** Luke teased him with 3 secs? Idiot.

this was always a throw away season. we were told this before the season started. we just got our hopes up with a decent start and ad rumors

Kinda shocked we missing the playoffs AGAIN smh
Never thought this would happen with the self proclaimed king and goat

But i welcome the tank.

Kinda shocked we missing the playoffs AGAIN smh
Never thought this would happen with the self proclaimed king and goat

But i welcome the tank.
U ever play chess? King can’t win when the rest of the pieces on the board ain’t working either. Team game.

wouldnt mind AD coming next year as a FA with the team as is

BI / Kuz / Zo will all get better IMO
AD coming in Bron will have to do less
Then when Bron is too old AD will still be under 30 and so will the rest of the young guyz would be a nice team for next few years.

gotta fill out with some shooting tho.
I'm sorry when LeBron is old, dude been since last year. When it is openly known that you don't play defense because you are saving yourself for offense you old.
What the hell is the Lakers doing!?

TANK!!
I read this and it dawned on me what he is doing stat padding and trying to win games to push the narrative LeBron can win with anyone. See LeBron is winning with these castoffs and G league players, "he is the GOAT." No he is winning against a team that is ACTIVELY trying to loose. Lakers should be loosing in hopes of getting a better lottery chance. SMH.
Whos trash Ingram?
Sigh Ingram really played 2 mins last night.:smh::stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom