**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

3F773954-47E9-48B3-94F4-DCC2C75A78FF.jpeg

F2CC3073-8FD0-4A3A-8908-BDF899C04F84.png

Magic has done too many good things for me to ever criticize him.

However... LOL!
Son I'm not believing this. :lol: Beasley is a known weed head goofball, they wasn't planning on him being some important piece. Exactly what I was saying earlier, it's open season for negative stories. Don't be surprised if there's some "Lakers chose Rondo over PG" tweets.

I wanna say its not out the realm of possibility that Rob feels like Magic talking so much to the media hurts the team, and Rob is working to get Magic replaced or demoted.

Nah. Magic popped Jeanie’s cherry back in ‘79. She’d never fire him

Ja Morant
Kemba
Darren collison
D rose
Randle
Mcgee

#runitback #speakitintoexistence
D Rose, again? How do you think it will be different from when he played with LeBron in Cleveland. I always thought Rose should go to Indiana and work with Victor.

If he gets the same freedom rondo has it'll be a big improvement

Like who tho?
I thought he did have the freedom in Cleveland it just seemed like he wasn't really into basketball at that time. I am not a Cavs fan so I wasn't keeping track of the team except what the news is pushing.

They played Rose a decent amount in CLE the other year. He wasn’t playing like this tho. Didn’t fit.
But I think in MIN they’re running everything thru him where as in CLE he wasn’t the primary ball handler off the bench.

Ric Bucher bro? lol

No way they trade him though but as the days go on it's getting messier and messier :lol:
FO is in shambles

Trade Lebron Narrative is still going?

I ain't gonna lie Mitch did some dumb stuff but at least there weren't all of these leaks.

This is getting real bad.

Get Ryan west and Jesse buss in office. Let Ryan handle the business side and let Jesse continue basketball ops/scouting.

At this point these the only competent dudes left in the organization

The Nets are also in the Eastern Conference

What's their record against the West this season?

Edit: checked

BKN: 11-14 against West

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom