**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

nui7heh6z6m21.jpg

tenor.gif

Reactions: God
Save this, fav it, quote it, screen grab it, whatever ya gotta do, if LA pulls Zion, and adds Kahwi, I'll take back every negative thing I've ever said about Magic, Rob, Jeanie, Byron, Kobe's contract, Lonzo's dad, Melo, Mitch, whatever.

What if Magic signed LeFraud because he knew trading him would be the only way they could get Zion.

Whew.

He's (potentially) playing 10D chess out here.
If that is the case then Magic is Bobby Fisher out here. Can you IMAGINE the LeBron fans if he got TRADED. You would have thought an American icon had passed.

Lebron telling kawhi “we’ll be in touch” is weird as hell lol

Don’t think it means anything tho :lol:

If Bron gets traded that ish would be wild and funny :lol:
Don’t think it happens tho and I’m not sure how true that ric bucher article is because... ric bucher lol

i think if Bron didn't get hurt then maybe lol

But don't think any team will give up assets for the Bron Circus that comes with raymone

the media is killing me right now because there bias against the Lakers is showing everytime they report. Granted we had a disappointing season but i'm hearing some of these blogs talking about how the Lakers are in a bad position going forward........

We have Lebron, and nothing but rookie contracts going forward, along with all our future picks.... How in the **** is that one of the worst situations in the league going forward :lol: & this is coming from someone who doesn't like Lebron but enough is enough with the doomsday responses.

the media is killing me right now because there bias against the Lakers is showing everytime they report. Granted we had a disappointing season but i'm hearing some of these blogs talking about how the Lakers are in a bad position going forward........

We have Lebron, and nothing but rookie contracts going forward, along with all our future picks.... How in the **** is that one of the worst situations in the league going forward :lol: & this is coming from someone who doesn't like Lebron but enough is enough with the doomsday responses.

Cause we are in a **** situation going forward if this summer is as bad as people are predicting.

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom