**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

i4yd2jqb6cm21.png

What are we on track for record wise? If its the same as last year or worse...LMAO

Adding the self proclaimed GOAT and we don't improve record wise...

Yikes.

What are we on track for record wise? If its the same as last year or worse...LMAO

Adding the self proclaimed GOAT and we don't improve record wise...

Yikes.
Worse I think
But you know it wasn’t as simple as
Lakers + lewashedgroin = less losses lol

Ain't gotta worry about it....we getting the number 1 pick....or just keep the streak of number 2 picks going.

Him + current squad does seem pretty cool

How is he defensively? I’ve only seen him yamming it and being dubbed next russ lol

Just a preliminary prospect summary from what little I've seen:

DeAndre Hunter - Defensive forward with a slow release, looks like a good role player
Jaxson Hayes - Highly efficient big man, but not a good rebounder and still learning how to play
Keldon Johnson - One trick pony (shooter that the team needs) with a low ceiling
Brandon Clarke - Athletic combo forward that gets by on athleticism and hustle

Him + current squad does seem pretty cool

How is he defensively? I’ve only seen him yamming it and being dubbed next russ lol
He’s slight in frame so that’s a issue but I don’t see any major issues his raw athleticism will make up for a lot

Imagine having two young studs in Randle and Russell and letting them go. Both dudes are just beginning to blossom and under 25 and Lakers are left holding their **** in their hands. All those years of suffering and they let the 2 best prospects they drafted go to other teams.

Imagine having two young studs in Randle and Russell and letting them go. Both dudes are just beginning to blossom and under 25 and Lakers are left holding their **** in their hands. All those years of suffering and they let the 2 best prospects they drafted go to other teams.

Can’t eem front. This is all fax and I was no Russell fan. Drafting Zo over Fox made letting Dlo go look even worse

Back
Top Bottom