**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Kobe in Sacramento was being immature and basically pouting after being told he was selfish

Kobe in phoenix was being a team player and listening to his coach after trying to single handedly beat the suns in the first half

Wrong !

That was the crazy drama year with GP and Mailman and someone on the team and many think it was Karl Malone went to the press and said something "Man Kobe tanked that game on purpose by passing up shots". Next day in practice Kobe showed to practice infuriated and called out and confronted the whole team and said "Which one of you M'F*ckers said this to the press behind my back" .

Kobe really only has 2 rings. Those first three rings are because of Shaq.

:lol:

How old are you? Did you see Kobe vs San Antonio, Indiana, Phoenix, Portland and Sacramento in those early years?

By your logic Lebron has one ring the others were won by Kyrie and Ray Allen

Wrong !

That was the crazy drama year with GP and Mailman and someone on the team and many think it was Karl Malone went to the press and said something "Man Kobe tanked that game on purpose by passing up shots". Next day in practice Kobe showed to practice infuriated and called out and confronted the whole team and said "Which one of you M'F*ckers said this to the press behind my back" .

So where's the wrong part

What did y’all expect Lebron to do with his old washed teammates and young scrubs that can’t stay healthy? Lol

Man I wonder what Kobe would do if he was surrounded by 2 other all stars in there prime for the majority of his career?
Depends on the players if we’re keeping it 100 lol

We saw that he didn’t work with Dwight at all :lol:

I really wanted to see Kobe and CP3 because I feel their games compliment. Bean is great off ball and getting to his spots

Just gotta jump in Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius to complete the trifecta

whoa.png

I'm pullin receipts when Bron wins finals MVP for the Lakers :pimp:

I mean even with the extra rest and motivation or what not....

Lebron will be a year older...as much as the whole basketball world wants to deny it, the decline is here.

Yall having 2012 expectations for 2020 lebron james....

Lebron showed flashes when he was healthy this year, but granted they were just flashes.

This man is aging.

Kobe in the 08 olympics was UNREAL. Coming off that finals loss he was so locked in

Even before that in the qualifying FIBA games and world championship tournament games starting in summer 2006 he without a DOUBT was the CLEAR leader of that Redeem Team USA Basketball starting in 2006. Just everything from playing lock down defense on the world best player on each team, clutch shots, all around offense, leading by example by being the first in the gym at 5am and the last guy done workin out.

Coach K CONFIRMED all of this throughout several interviews throughout the years after coaching Team USA Basketball in 2008 & 2012 olympic games.

There were even reports on all the major sports and non sports websites how Kobe was so HUGE and such a GOD like figure in China that the rest of Team USA was shocked and in awe when they arrived to China and during the opening ceremonies and how Lebron and his inner circle camp: Rich Paul and the rest of his goons were so upset that they B*tched hard to NIKE about it.

Back
Top Bottom