**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Spurs were never going to trade Kawhi to the Show

And if they traded for PG there wouldn’t have been a BI to trade for Kawhi. PG pump faked the front office lol

Kawhi is a FA tho so who knows what’ll happen
Bruh we ain't supposed to bring reason and facts in here. It's all Brons fault why we don't have Kawhi, PG, Wilt and Kobe no more.

Reactions: God
Bruh we ain't supposed to bring reason and facts in here. It's all Brons fault why we don't have Kawhi, PG, Wilt and Kobe no more.
Lmaooo. Pop was adamant on not trading him to another west team let alone the Lakers. Was never gonna happen.

The PG stuff you can blame him for punking out or the FO for mismanaging Clintz other clients

Gotta see how this summer plays out to really have evidence that Tier 1 free agents don’t wanna play with LeToxic.

Kawhi seems like a low key dude who’d rather play on the other team in LA and fly under the radar. KD seems destined for NY, Kyrie is a toss up in my view between NY and LA, Klay staying in the bay ....... and we should stay away from Boogie and Buckets

But we’ll see.....

Gotta see how this summer plays out to really have evidence that Tier 1 free agents don’t wanna play with LeToxic.

Kawhi seems like a low key dude who’d rather play on the other team in LA and fly under the radar. KD seems destined for NY, Kyrie is a toss up in my view between NY and LA, Klay staying and we should stay away from Boogie and Buckets

But we’ll see.....
Kemba?

Kawhi seems like a low key dude who’d rather play on the other team in LA and fly under the radar. KD seems destined for NY, Kyrie is a toss up in my view between NY and LA, Klay staying in the bay ....... and we should stay away from Boogie and Buckets

But we’ll see.....

I’m pretty sure Kawhi is going to the clippers.

Do you guys follow Igotsources on twitter? He’s been on point so far with his sources before woj

Spurs were never going to trade Kawhi to the Show

And if they traded for PG there wouldn’t have been a BI to trade for Kawhi. PG pump faked the front office lol

Kawhi is a FA tho so who knows what’ll happen
Trade for George sign Leonard in the off season, that is what I wanted to happen.

Trade for George sign Leonard in the off season, that is what I wanted to happen.
PG a buster lol but it would’ve prob been something like zo pg and Klaw.
I’m sure Kuz and bi would be part of the package. Or could Randle have been too?

Indy supposedly wanted BI AND the number 2 pick (before all the tampering allegations).
Klaw, PG, Kuz. Hmmm between the two of them I think they would get in Kuz *** about defense. To early for the guy to be set in his ways, have to break the habit early. PG only a buster because we don't have him, but if we tried for him and didn't sit back and wait he wouldn't be a buster.

0jsa9dj25ns21.jpg

Indy supposedly wanted BI AND the number 2 pick (before all the tampering allegations).
no telling if they pick Kuz with 27 if they let that no 2 go lol interesting
klaw would still have to come as a FA this year anyway even if lakers ended up with PG

Rob doing this solo apparently

What if rob was the brains and Magic was the one manufacturing all the stupid signings and trades. Now that rob is free, he will deliver? Let’s wait to see what happens

What if “surround Lebron with playmakers” was Magic’s genius brain at work? And rob wanted shooters lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom