**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

this your mans lizakers?

D12947B0-25C1-454A-B76B-FC7D26B8C675.gif

And that’s CP Jr to you buddy. No if this is true he’s garbage as a person. He’s Sacramento’s problem now. I gotta believe Jeanie caught wind of this few weeks back.

Last edited:
Luke better be texting & calling Kobe asking him where he got that $10 million rock he got Vanessa after the Colorado incident.

If Luke wants to keep his wife.

Some more cliffs:

"No date was given for the alleged assault, but the suit says it happened after the publication of a book written by Tennant, for which Walton wrote a foreword. The book was published in 2014.

Walton was a mentor to Tennant, the lawsuit says, and she had known his wife for years because both were competitive volleyball players in college. She drove to the hotel to give him a copy of the book. He invited her to his room so as not to be in the public eye, according to the suit."

"The lawsuit discusses a second incident that it says made Tennant uncomfortable. On May 24, 2017, Walton and Lakers owner Jeanie Buss were honored by a charity and Tennant was speaking at the event. The lawsuit says Walton made lewd noises and looked at her suggestively before hugging her in an unwanted way. That incident was included in the lawsuit as an example of what the suit called a “pattern of mistreatment.”

Source:

https://www.latimes.com/sports/lake...ault-lawsuit-lakers-kings-20190422-story.html

-Happened at 2 separate incidents
-Luke wrote the foreword to Kelli's book back in 2014.
-Kelli was friends with Luke's wife who were both college competitive volleyball players.

Last edited:
Happened when he was with the Warriors.

May of 17 was the hug and weird noises.

Crazy story. THREE teams released statements today. :lol:

U grabbing the P?
That’s why I fw 1Oak. Straight ratchets who come to the club wit no panties on. Got my finger in they P on the dance floor. They gon back it up on a *****.. think I got the 9 on me in the club.. **** magnums just fit me snug n they finna find out real fast
and you wonder why juicy j gave you the bizness

phil jackson rolling over in his grave right now
lmao don Julio slept the big homie but your point stands.. but tbh it’s low key his girls fault for lookin like Jenna Shea.

That’s why I fw 1Oak. Straight ratchets who come to the club wit no panties on. Got my finger in they P on the dance floor. They gon back it up on a *****.. think I got the 9 on me in the club.. **** magnums just fit me snug n they finna find out real fast

94742367-B4E6-4FE4-9A3C-4F42C91AE282.gif

Back
Top Bottom