**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

No it’s not his wife, per google images

3DC0FF15-5A07-4B6C-B2CA-B0D036572EC2.jpeg

Just interviewing Kidd has me mad as hell.

If they actually hire this dude I’ll sell/donate all my Laker gear and stop watching games until the Buss family sells.

This is a multi billion dollar organization. Stop running it like a ****ing family business.

WHY THE **** DOES KURT RAMBIS EVEN HAVE A VOICE?!?! ARE WE INCOMPETENT LIKE THE ****ING KNICKS?!?!

Rob: Kidd 1.0 coaching Kidd 2.0. Why the hell not? Sounds like a great idea

Wife beater drunk driver Kidd coaching my Lakers might make me bounce after 30+ years

Linda Rambis and Jeanie Buss are best friends. Wouldn’t be surprised if Kurt’s been engaging in some ffm action with the both of them too.

And isn’t it clear the jump the Bucks made with budenholzer vs Kidd? Basically the same team. Even interviewing Kidd indicates we’re still chasing anybody with a name and not people with actual skills

Pretty clear since her "fake media" quote and actions in the last 36 months, Jeanie is going to keep an even closer circle and hire within.

Linda Rambis and Jeanie Buss are best friends. Wouldn’t be surprised if Kurt’s been engaging in some ffm action with the both of them too.

And isn’t it clear the jump the Bucks made with budenholzer vs Kidd? Basically the same team. Even interviewing Kidd indicates we’re still chasing anybody with a name and not people with actual skills
Wouldn’t be surprised she’s getting DP’d by all those dudes. Long line of them, Rambis, Luke, Magic, KCP, Pelinka etc

Although I agree with the sentiment, that is not the same Bucks team at all. And that ain’t the same Giannis either

Maybe Kidd just needs more time to develop as a coach..?
:lol:

He’s coached 2 teams over 5 years, second got waaaaaaay better when he left. He ditched the Nets left them high and dry after one year to take the Mil job cuz he was homies with the execs there.....his pathetic actions towards Lawrence Frank, his “gamesmanship” running into Woodson or making his player bump into him and spill his drink on the court.....just a scumbag of a guy
Glad he’s not a serious candidate but why not give that interview to legit candidates or young up and comers?

Maybe they have a deal already in place with Monty or Lue and just want to appear to have a fair process going.

Either way, not excited for anything.

Yo we are the knicks...we might be top 3 worst run nba team...idk whose worse maybe suns....geezus man the buss kids are worthless

Back
Top Bottom