**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

D6khDQPWsAEA8a9.jpg

If they keep the pick, I'd roll the dice on Jarrett Culver.

If they trade the pick and it's not Anthony Davis, I'd look in Brad Beal's direction.

why trade assets when you get get A.D. for free in 2020? That's acting with desperation lol

Pelinka would be out of his mind to get rid of 3 players from the young core plus the #4 for an injury prone Davis.

Fans say this every year. First with PG now Kahwi. Then they watch them play and they like why didn’t we trade for them??!?

Y’all trippin’ gotta jump on AD

Lebron
Ingram
Kawhi
Culver
Zo

That lineup is brazy... the defensive potential/length of that lineup is ridiculous.. especially with Vogel.. sheeesh ain’t nobody scorin on that
I love all the Kawhi and Kyrie talk, guys aren't coming here to play with LeBron.

faaacts

That “get them for free later” mentality ain’t it

New Orleans isn’t dealing in good faith though. They specifically don’t want to deal with the Lakers out of spite. That changes the dynamic up a bit. If both sides were operating in good faith, that’s one thing, but New Orleans has shown behavior indicating they specifically don’t want to deal with the Lakers.

I really hope Zion signs with Klutch just to make things awkward in New Orleans.

Y'all really want jarrett culver and his charles barkley golf swing jumper over bradley beal?! SMH

why trade assets when you get get A.D. for free in 2020? That's acting with desperation lol

Pelinka would be out of his mind to get rid of 3 players from the young core plus the #4 for an injury prone Davis.

Because they won’t be able to sign him in 2020. Unless they punt this year as well. Or start letting young guys go for picks.

LeBron and Deng $43mil
Ball $11mil
Ingram $21mil cap hold
8 cap holds of about $6.4mil

Anthony Davis will be at $33mil cap.

That gets you to $114mil, which is probably a few mil from what the cap will be.

That’s not including Kuz, Hart or the # 4 pick

If AD is going to happen in Free Agency, it means nobody comes in 2019..... Or all the young guys get the axe now.

Back
Top Bottom