**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

What are the options? If they let him walk they're the worst team in the league.

Catch 22.
If he dips, they'll be undoubtedly bad, but hey, lottery team
If he's stays. They'll just be the same team for years to come, won't be any flexibility if he signs back up with them, with the money he's owed, no chance in signing another top or even mid tier talent. I remember Windhorst pointing that out a coupe months back.

Highly unlikely that he leaves 80 on the table.

After hearing him talk about MJ on Darius and Q's podcast, I just don't seem him leaving charlotte. He said something to the effect of just talking to Mike about regular stuff on a daily basis was the coolest thing ever and beyond his wildest dreams. Add in the fact that Mike can throw the biggest bag at him? Please.

I'd rather have Kawhi, Beal, AD even Jimmy.

Kemba's game is gonna age like Deron Williams' game---poorly.

The fact that Zo filéts Kemba and puts him on the highlight reel every time they play also makes me want to pass on Kemba.

Zo is gonna pan out y'all!
Or...Charlotte will be cheap and say “screw they we ain’t paying that much for kemba”

MJ probably don't get great players cuz he still think he better than everybody.

"You supposed to be top 5? I'll bust yo *** right now in my extra big jeans"

MJ probably don't get great players cuz he still think he better than everybody.

"You supposed to be top 5? I'll bust yo *** right now in my extra big jeans"

I'm pretty sure I read he plays and beats players on the team 1 on 1 after practices, you know he's running his mouth :lol:

I'm pretty sure I read he plays and beats players on the team 1 on 1 after practices, you know he's running his mouth :lol:

0% chance this man is still busting anybody ***

4FB8FBE4-8E5E-4245-9EBC-974A88FCF7BE.png

If Kyrie comes Ingram is probably best to be traded. I want him here but him with a ball dominant Kyrie & Lebron will not be good for his development. Although adding some more shooting to Bron/Kyrie would make him UNSTOPPABLE getting to the basket

yeah and who gonna be the son?
kyrie? :rofl:
If Kyrie comes Ingram is probably best to be traded. I want him here but him with a ball dominant Kyrie & Lebron will not be good for his development. Although adding some more shooting to Bron/Kyrie would make him UNSTOPPABLE getting to the basket
Nobody is touching Ingram right now too risky... Lonzo would be gone if Kyrie comes

Lol at y’all

Kyrie went to dinner to discuss movies and their respective movie companies

We ain’t getting kyrie.

We will probably get someone but it would be in the line of shooting role players. And we will sell everyone for Ad

That’s not bad. Bron and AD with shooters. Better then this year

I don’t think anybody is scared of Brandon injury.. If anything they playin scared to drive the price down. What he has was caused by a structural issue and won’t happen again

If Bron can deliver this I'll never slander him again. Myrie is mini Mamba and my 2nd favorite player behind Russ, I'd cry real thug tears if he put on the purple and gold.
ain't gonna front he looks good in the colors lol
would be explosive if he came to LA and they ran it byke

The small chance of player X signing with the Lakers in July is why they'll hold off on draft night trading for a star.

Back
Top Bottom