**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

BBB and Ingram are the only ones safe I think. I hope Kuz is in that group as well, everything else is on the table. Just sign a backup PG and let's have some fun next season, haven't looked forward to a season this much in 6 years. But we finally on the right track.

BBB and Ingram are the only ones safe I think. I hope Kuz is in that group as well, everything else is on the table. Just sign a backup PG and let's have some fun next season, haven't looked forward to a season this much in 6 years. But we finally on the right track.

5 years. 2012 summer was crazy hyped.

I understand wanting to land big fishes but please Magic don't panic next summer if we strike out. Let the players develop, save your cap space and keep assessing who should stay vs go.

DFAIUs3UIAE9M7R.jpg

I don't know about you guys but i think its dope as hell to see our young talent like Ingram, Zo, Kuzma, Nance and company all having such a great time together. I feel like a special chemistry is brewing and I hope it translates well on the basketball court 8)

Bruh, did you watch the Finals? D-Will is done. He's a net negative in every way on the court. We'd literally be paying him to be a mentor for the young guys.

Ya he's super washed as far as being a valuable contributor on a contender. But to be Zo's backup and get 8-10 PPG and a couple assists off the bench, I'd take him. didn't he have a 40 point game last season?

Ya he's super washed as far as being a valuable contributor on a contender. But to be Zo's backup and get 8-10 PPG and a couple assists off the bench, I'd take him. didn't he have a 40 point game last season?
When his shot is falling and he's not expected to run the offense, he's still a decent bench guy. Anything beyond that and you're expecting too much.

I think we need a REAL backup PG. We shouldn't just trot Zo out there and expect him to play 40 mpg right off the bat; he'll be exhausted by January doing that.

Back
Top Bottom