**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Monty
Max free agent or a star and shooters
MLE

Even without AD that would be an incredible haul for yall. Especially if everyone comes back healthy.

Would it even be possible to afford AD in 2020 if they sign a max this offseason?

Don’t post in here very often, mainly just check in every now and then. Figured I’d share these since it’s mamba day though! Roughly 20 total pairs made for Nike guys the day he actually retired, got these from Anthony Rizzo. Hope you guys think they’re as cool as I do haha

7EF89E79-EBAE-4267-9B68-22FEFBEFCEEF.jpeg
0F30FFDD-3D92-4025-A1B3-E0A55B0DF78A.jpeg

That last game always leaves me with a bitter taste. Yes I went to staples center that day paid $40 parking (it switched from $30 to $40 the next car in) had a good time at the events outside. Still was glad that the Lakers can finally move on from Kobe. I was hopeful that the org had a good plan going forward. Welp :sick:

Monty
Max free agent or a star and shooters
MLE

Even without AD that would be an incredible haul for yall. Especially if everyone comes back healthy.

Would it even be possible to afford AD in 2020 if they sign a max this offseason?
No max player dumb enough to join this dumpster fire. They’ll wind up signing Vucevic for 40 million a year.

Back
Top Bottom