**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Although the draft lotto has been good to us.. hopefully this is the last draft lottery for a while..

2017 lucky with #2 pick which would've gone to Philly if outside top 3
2018 we had to give Philly our pick which ended being #10
This years #4 :nthat:

I'm ALL OUT on trading Zo plus the pick for another unproven player. Simmons would be complete trash with Lebron & would force us to trade
Ingram also. Jah is not worth giving up Zo & the pick for.

Lol I dont even blame the Pelicans for not wanting to trade with us... lakers young core is so damn overrated its hilarious...

That's cool trade the pick for Brad Beal and we get to keep 2 of the youngsters, preferably Zo & BI.

Zo
Beal
BI
Bron
C

That's a damn good starting 5 depending on the C in a KD-less West.

IMO: The ideal Unibrow trade for the Lakers would take place at the deadline.

Yep. If it drags out til then the Pels backs will be against the wall and they'll either have to take what they can get or let him walk for nothing.

Then you can first take a swing at Kawhi/Klay/Kemba/Kyrie/etc. You trade for AD at the draft and you don't get any other maxes.

D6opSugUcAAZqBv.jpg:large

That's cool trade the pick for Brad Beal and we get to keep 2 of the youngsters, preferably Zo & BI.

Zo
Beal
BI
Bron
C

That's a damn good starting 5 depending on the C in a KD-less West.
And if we make this trade after the free agency and we’re lucky enough to sign Kawai or really anybody else then we are set

These reports probably coming out to motivate other teams not in the mix to make their best offfers

**** fathorst

hes just trying to get at bron for putting a restraining order on his creepy ***

and i call bull**** on all the talk nobody wants to play with bron.

errrybody lined up to play with bron

and zo aint got no baggage. he put lafart in his place
I can't even listen to The Jump when fathorst is on there. Dude be acting so condescending/know it all. Tmac had to check his hungry *** one time.

Are we in the twilight zone or something? why do i keep hearing that the knicks have the best offer for him bc of 3rd pick?

Back
Top Bottom