**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Can't get beal and another max right? Beal's girl included in the deal?

lebron-$37.4 mil
AD- $27 mil
Beal- $25.4
----------------
$89.8

cap is $109

thats assuming the lakers dealt every contracted player and is not taking a salary dump in return for AD and Beal. you have about $20 to spend on filling out the roster.

i like the idea of LBJ + 1 All Star or Superstar, keep 1 or 2 from the young core and and hope some vets sign for a chance to win a title for less (Beverly, Ariza, Ed Davis, Austin Rivers etc) .

wish list is bogdanovic for a discount but unlikely.

Reactions: DLF
Also banking on BI to become that 3rd star so we'll be good even just by getting Beal. Plus get to keep PG Draymond as your 4th guy. In a world where KD is off the Warriors that's enough to be a serious contender.
Assuming LeBrons shows some effort

Honestly, I’ll be fine running the same squad back, Zo, BI, Kuz, Hart and Bron. We need another center also. We should make the playoffs at least. Core another year better and hopefully everyone can stay healthy. Of course would like to add an all star/super star.

Inconsistent? Brad has averaged 24 a game over three last 3 seasons on 38% from 3 and playing 82, 82, and 77 games respectively. If all it takes is Kuz + the pick you do that without blinking. Kuz is only 2 years younger.

Living in this area I've watched Brad Beal his whole career. And yes he can be inconsistent and go cold. He put up #'s last year on a bad losing team, them stats was kinda empty.

I'm just saying, he's real nice but knowing this fan base ya'll will be be frustrated with him and talking about "Man our front office goofed trading Kuz and Garland :smh:".

:lol:

Living in this area I've watched Brad Beal his whole career. And yes he can be inconsistent and go cold. He put up #'s last year on a bad losing team, them stats was kinda empty.

I'm just saying, he's real nice but knowing this fan base ya'll will be be frustrated with him and talking about "Man our front office goofed trading Kuz and Garland :smh:".

He’s the 3rd best SG in the game and u saying no to #4 and Kuz?

LmAo

Reactions: MVP

If Brad is inconsistent, what the hell has Kuz been so far? Garland is a wild card dude played 5 games lol.

Y’all hate Kuz :lol:

But Kuz and #4 for Beal is a no brainer. But wouldn’t salaries have to match?

Back
Top Bottom