**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Al Horford ?

Hell nah.

Dude is old and will be looking to get paid this summer. He also plays zero defense.

Al is one of the best big man defenders in the league :lol:
Between this and you saying the Hawks will want Garland the year after getting Trae I don't know what league you're watching :lol:

If we are lucky enough to get one of these Max guys I want someone somewhere to make a video of all the negative comments Woj made about the Lakers from Feb on lol to make him look like the herb he is lol

Rob moving heaven and earth... I can see this only for fun guy... can’t see it for Kemba or Kyrie... and AD would probably only waive the 4 mil for an elite player so I don’t see the extra space for roll players or 3 and D... rob going all in... this is dangerous

He should do this for any of the K’s

Fill the roster out with Jonathan Williams, Caruso, Melo and other cheap vets and G leaguers

Create the $32M in cap space and spend it on 3-4 shooter/defender rotation players please.

upload_2019-6-18_11-36-36.png

upload_2019-6-18_11-37-0.png

upload_2019-6-18_11-37-28.png

Pay me no mind, just storing some things for myself, nothin to see here.....

Hits just keep on comin.

I'm not that confident that we won't trade Bonga/Wagner/Jones. But it would be hella stupid. Just sign a max and make the Pelicans wait

Unless it's Kawhi Leonard, I don't think it's wise.

Which I think is the goal. Same page here.

But, if Jimmy/Kemba would sign, I do that.

Other than those 3 (Kyrie) I see your approach.

But I think one of them takes the Max. I hope it's Kawhi.

Unless it's Kawhi Leonard, I don't think it's wise.

I would agree but we'd be able to fill out the roster with the room exception and ring chasers. If is Kawhi it's a no brainer. I'm fine with Kemba as well seeing as he'd be the best guard available and round out the roster. Wouldn't do it for Jimmy though. That's where the line is drawn, at that point you spread the money out.

Back
Top Bottom